monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

July 3rd, 2014, 7:15 pm #11

I'm really looking forward to these cards. Hopefully if there is a break as successful as last years I would love to have a spot with the Southampton cards......if we have any players left!!!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

July 3rd, 2014, 7:58 pm #12

I think last year that they had some players they wanted to use for the autos/jerseys but the players agent didn't get it arranged in time. This could have been the case with Ramsey if he was originally listed on the checklist.

James - I heard from an employee of Topps that Lallana was the Southampton player they wanted to be the auto/jersey cards, but his agent didn't get it organised in time and the cards had to go to print. So unfortunately, it meant that Southampton missed out on the nice cards! Praying this doesn't happen with the Burnley player!!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

July 3rd, 2014, 8:09 pm #13

Here is an image from Click Distribution

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

July 3rd, 2014, 8:42 pm #14

Thanks for the image Catherine the design looks so nice again, i just wish more effort was put in to the Match Attax to produce a few more quality designs like this and then i would have no complaints! Role on December
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

July 4th, 2014, 7:26 pm #15

I had great fun with the first set, buying as much Palace cards as I could, tried to collect every colourway, printing plates, blank back ones, the whole shooting match, thinking it would be the only year Palace would be in the top flight.

I was checking multiple versions of ebay several times a day for about 3 months, it became obsessive!! 1/1s are brilliant when you can get them, but ultimately frustrating if you miss out on a rainbow etc

Think I'll just get the basic cards this time, both my bank balance and sanity wouldn't be able to take it again!!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

July 4th, 2014, 7:46 pm #16

Dorking wrote: I had great fun with the first set, buying as much Palace cards as I could, tried to collect every colourway, printing plates, blank back ones, the whole shooting match, thinking it would be the only year Palace would be in the top flight.

I was checking multiple versions of ebay several times a day for about 3 months, it became obsessive!! 1/1s are brilliant when you can get them, but ultimately frustrating if you miss out on a rainbow etc

Think I'll just get the basic cards this time, both my bank balance and sanity wouldn't be able to take it again!!
Haha! That's how I can see me being this season! Don't think I will be able to resist buying everything Burnley!

Not sure about all the 1/1's, but the different jersey and auto variations will be on my list as well as the different parallels apart from 1/1's.

I just hope they choose a good player for the auto and jersey cards!

Brummie3
101 Card
Brummie3
101 Card

July 4th, 2014, 9:32 pm #17

Them cards looks awesome! Deffo will be investing in a few boxes of these!!
f

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

July 5th, 2014, 6:32 am #18

Palace last season had the same player (Bolasie) on every auto, jersey and quad card. Still looks amazing when properly laid out though, and you get loads of parallels for the same card.
Bibster, go for it, I used auctionsniper to death and won loads that way. Remember to check ebay.com, .ca and so on!

deathstep
Man of the Match
deathstep
Man of the Match

July 5th, 2014, 12:29 pm #19

Hopefully there will be more than 3 chelsea autos this time.
Swedish Chelsea fc and AIK fan.

My tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7196296/1/

My wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 223/1/#new

My Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jompa137

My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 392/1/#new

Mncardscollectibles is my favourite football card shop. They have good prices and fantastic communication.

AYA
Player of the Month
AYA
Player of the Month

July 7th, 2014, 1:49 pm #20

The pre order started in our local shop(in Japan).
1 Box $270.95