BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 3:11 pm

September 23rd, 2015, 8:57 am #31

Has anyone else heard from Click?
Quote
Like
Share

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card
Joined: September 18th, 2010, 7:48 am

September 23rd, 2015, 9:04 am #32

They are hoping for Friday or Monday but at one stage yesterday told me next Friday
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Quote
Like
Share

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month
Joined: March 16th, 2015, 11:25 am

September 23rd, 2015, 9:11 am #33

safariman wrote:They are hoping for Friday or Monday but at one stage yesterday told me next Friday
Is that when they hope to get stock in, when they hope to send out to customers, or when they hope to have items with customers?
Quote
Like
Share

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

September 23rd, 2015, 9:43 am #34

I haven't heard anything from them but that's not good at all If it is the case and we might not get anything until next Friday from click. It's not Clicks fault, I just wish tops would get their act together and keep us better informed
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Quote
Like
Share

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month
Joined: March 16th, 2015, 11:25 am

September 23rd, 2015, 9:48 am #35

Tankerton1 wrote:I haven't heard anything from them but that's not good at all If it is the case and we might not get anything until next Friday from click. It's not Clicks fault, I just wish tops would get their act together and keep us better informed
Is it Topps' job to keep us better informed? They've not changed their release date of tomorrow. IMO, Click should be hounding Topps and then relay updates onto their customers.
Quote
Like
Share

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card
Joined: April 16th, 2010, 11:34 pm

September 23rd, 2015, 9:52 am #36

Just been told again that Click are still waiting on info from Topps.

As i've said i'm a tad cynical on things like this and I would not be surprised if Topps have made a decision to get them in the shops first and not allow orders to be sent to others until later, its happened before.


Quote
Like
Share

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month
Joined: March 16th, 2015, 11:25 am

September 23rd, 2015, 9:56 am #37

Phild wrote:Just been told again that Click are still waiting on info from Topps.

As i've said i'm a tad cynical on things like this and I would not be surprised if Topps have made a decision to get them in the shops first and not allow orders to be sent to others until later, its happened before.
If Topps really did have an issue that they resolved almost overnight then there's nothing stopping them releasing in shops tomorrow and getting stock to Click before the end of the week.
Quote
Like
Share

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 3:11 pm

September 23rd, 2015, 10:05 am #38

I've just asked my local Post Office whether he is expecting his stock tomorrow - he is, so I've asked whether he can order a bit more.

Might cost me a bit more but at least I'll have some stock to play around with.
Quote
Like
Share

ethan11
Hat Trick Hero
ethan11
Hat Trick Hero
Joined: June 15th, 2012, 7:20 pm

September 23rd, 2015, 10:07 am #39

So we will be getting match attax in stores tomorrow but just not on click?
Quote
Like
Share

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month
Joined: March 16th, 2015, 11:25 am

September 23rd, 2015, 10:12 am #40

ethan11 wrote:So we will be getting match attax in stores tomorrow but just not on click?
Given the lack of updates from Click, that's the general feeling yes.
Quote
Like
Share