Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

September 18th, 2015, 9:58 am #11

safariman wrote:Hope it has nothing to do with there move
As mentioned above, the issue is with Topps, not with Click.

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

September 18th, 2015, 10:04 am #12

who gave you that info - Topps or Click?

Ok see your post above you received from Click not topps
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

September 18th, 2015, 10:30 am #13

Just spoke to Topps direct release date still 24th but there will be a softer launch with wholesalers receiving their stock on a ongoing basis and not a mass load up front - hope you understand what I am trying to say - therefore dealers will probably get smaller amounts from click at first and balance later

To add to this just spoke direct to Click and they know nothing of the topps new email confirming release still 24th September - they say as well that they still have to have time to receive the stock and turn it around so even if they do receive it say on the 24th September it will still take them a couple of days to turn it around and allocate it to dealers - this means still a delayed release by the looks of it

Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 18th, 2015, 10:36 am #14

safariman wrote:Just spoke to Topps direct release date still 24th but there will be a softer launch with wholesalers receiving their stock on a ongoing basis and not a mass load up front - hope you understand what I am trying to say - therefore dealers will probably get smaller amounts from click at first and balance later
Thanks for letting us all know! :cheers
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

September 18th, 2015, 10:46 am #15

So basically Topps aren't sending as many out of the door for Day 1, which impacts the level of wholesalers can pass on.

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

September 18th, 2015, 11:52 am #16

https://www.nfrnonline.com/News-Magazin ... tax-201516
NFRN wrote: 18 September, 9:48am

Technical problems have now been resolved and Topps have managed to increase production overnight.

Match Attax 2015/16 will launch on the original date of 24 September with £1 packet allocations being distributed to stores on 24th 28th, 29th and 30th of September.

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

September 18th, 2015, 11:57 am #17

Call me cynical but seems poor excuse and gives them the excuse to get them in shops before any "independent" dealers get them.

Pity Topps and also Panini are not as welcoming towards internet sellers as their US and other foreign offices are.

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

September 18th, 2015, 12:00 pm #18

Phild wrote:Call me cynical but seems poor excuse and gives them the excuse to get them in shops before any "independent" dealers get them.

Pity Topps and also Panini are not as welcoming towards internet sellers as their US and other foreign offices are.
Perhaps. To say there could be a delay up to 7 days and then recover overnight smells very fishy.

spursdave
Limited Edition
spursdave
Limited Edition

September 18th, 2015, 1:16 pm #19

Blimmin' typical.Just got back to selling these cards after a long lay off and they delay release!!!
Well at least I checked my emails for a change otherwise my ebay account would have been full of negative feedback!!!!
Hi anyway and hope all my old colleagues are well!!!
Dave

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card

September 21st, 2015, 10:01 am #20

Has anyone had any correspondence from Click to suggest this collection is still delayed?