Panini World Cup Adrenalyn Industria Argentina edition

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

August 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm #1

Recently received some cards and packet of Panini World Cup 2014 Adrenalyn Industria Argentina edition.

Really shocking Panini have penetrated into the market in Argentina.

The difference is interesting,basic cards just show different back,that is,without playable code and printed Industria Argentina

instead of Made in Italy;

will show pic later
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espa?ol

garystephens
Limited Edition
garystephens
Limited Edition

August 19th, 2014, 6:25 pm #2

Panini have had a factory in Argentina for some years now and have been producing Adrenalyn collections with 'Industria Argentina' instead of 'Made In Italy' for the last couple of seasons.

When Brazil produced Adrenalyn cards for WC 2010 the effect was similar to the Decje Novine foil stickers, they weren't really very shiny. I don't know how the Industria Argentina versions come out?

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

August 20th, 2014, 4:46 pm #3

garystephens wrote:Panini have had a factory in Argentina for some years now and have been producing Adrenalyn collections with 'Industria Argentina' instead of 'Made In Italy' for the last couple of seasons.

When Brazil produced Adrenalyn cards for WC 2010 the effect was similar to the Decje Novine foil stickers, they weren't really very shiny. I don't know how the Industria Argentina versions come out?
Gary,you are half correct.They do have a factory there,but just issued Panini Adrenalyn cards from 13-14 season,in the past,

they just distributed UCL/ EURO CUP/WORLD CUP stickers Industria Argentina edition.

garystephens
Limited Edition
garystephens
Limited Edition

August 20th, 2014, 8:21 pm #4

They also had Adrenalyn collections for the Argentine league for the past couple of seasons. I just assumed they were Industria Argentina versions but I haven't got any to check.

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

August 21st, 2014, 2:13 am #5

here we go.

The emblem card is not shiny,and those missing code are printed instead,very interesting.

The dark green is Industria Argentina edition.

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

August 21st, 2014, 2:20 am #6

this is UCL industria argentina edition front and back