Panini Instant - new cards each day for Euro 2016

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

June 3rd, 2016, 5:20 pm #1

Panini has announced Panini Instant where cards will be available for 24 hours only during Copa America and Euro 2016....

Panini America - Panini Instant

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero

June 3rd, 2016, 11:08 pm #2

And only available in the US and Canada
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

June 4th, 2016, 5:18 pm #3

they are available to but to anyone in the world. as I have just bought one and I live in the UK

you just have to pay their postage prices

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
Ultras1969
Fans Favourite

June 4th, 2016, 6:52 pm #4

Just bought it too!!...expensive shipping to Italy...

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 4th, 2016, 7:07 pm #5

trokes - How much was shipping, if you don't mind me asking?

Not bothered about the Copa cards, but some of my player collection cards may pop up for the Euros (especially Kane and Bale).
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero

June 4th, 2016, 11:15 pm #6

Looks like cheapest UK postage is $27
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

June 5th, 2016, 7:17 am #7

bibster wrote:trokes - How much was shipping, if you don't mind me asking?

Not bothered about the Copa cards, but some of my player collection cards may pop up for the Euros (especially Kane and Bale).
very expensive; postage ranges are from

$27 up to $140 for a base card

$31 up to $140 for #/25 /5 1/1

crazy prices and I think it will be for each card as it doesn't seem you can buy a card and save it in your basket and the cards and
are only available for 24hrs

so if you want all cards even just base its going to be very expensive

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

June 5th, 2016, 8:19 am #8

Wouldn't it be good if they extended it to Europe. Topps have 'Topps Now' and Panini have 'Panini Instant'. Someone scores an amazing goal or a hat-trick on a Saturday, you purchase the special card on the Sunday and add it to your collection by Friday at the latest. And these would be proper cards, not TCGs.

Taking the MyPanini and Topps PrintMe to the next level.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

June 6th, 2016, 4:11 pm #9

don't seem to be selling very well still two 1/1 cards available from yesterday

panini probably not marketed it very well

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

June 6th, 2016, 4:50 pm #10

I think $249.99 (and then postage on top) is the reason why the #1/1's haven't sold. Yesterday's player was Paulo Guerrero (from Peru). I'm no expert on Peruvian card collectors, but I very much doubt this player would ever command that kind of value.

Panini would have been much better auctioning off the #1/1 cards each day rather than just setting the same price for each card. It seems a shame that a lot of the #1/1 cards won't ever see the light of day because unless it's a household name - I can't see many collectors forking out that kind of money.

It would also have been interesting to see the price that the likes of Suarez, Neymar, Messi etc might have fetched if those kind of players get released as a #1/1. I think the fact that someone can access the site a nano-second ahead of another collector for those cards makes it an unfair way of selling them.

I agree with Alan though. I love this idea in general, and really hope that they extend it to Europe for future tournaments. It seems crazy that they don't offer an option to Buy a whole set before the tournament starts though (at say a 25% saving on the price it would be to buy each individual card). I think it would be tempting to certain collectors if they offered a decent discounted option, and then you'd have to wait and see which cards were issued throughout the tournament on a daily basis to work out whether it was money well spent or not!