Panini Euro 2012 Competition!

biffout2
i-card

March 24th, 2012, 12:38 pm #1

Hi guys with the countdown to Euro 2012 starting i am running a competition to win fantastic Panini prizes. The competition will run as a score predictor for the tournament. All will be explained by visiting my Ebay Panini Sticker Collectors group - here's the link - http://community.ebay.co.uk/forum/Panin ... 8000036185

1st Prize: - Complete MINT Panini Euro 2004 loose sticker set
2nd Prize: - 100% Complete Near Mint Panini Euro 2008 album
3rd Prize: - 3 MINT unopened Euro 92 sticker packets

ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE - SO PLENTY OF TIME!

Cheers!
Alec

biffout2
i-card

May 27th, 2012, 5:38 pm #2

Hi guys additional prizes have been added to this exciting free competition! -

Rare Panini Euro 2012 Coca-Cola sticker packets
Rare Panini Euro 2012 Coca-Cola sticker sets - stickers A-F

Check out the Ebay link above to register your interest

Closing date is drawing nearer now - Wednesday 6th June

See you there!

Alec

Weing Chiong
101 Card

May 28th, 2012, 1:37 am #3

thx for making this great competition
Come on you Gunners !!! In Arsene we trust !!!

Big fan of Andrey Arshavin, Emile 'Lord' Heskey , Elokobi and David Beckham. Favourite teams : Arsenal , Arsenal Kiev, Zenit St Petersburg, Pulau Pinang FC and Newcastle Jets.

my line up:

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card

May 28th, 2012, 11:49 am #4

i cant workout how to enter

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

May 28th, 2012, 5:14 pm #5

I also cant seem to work out how to enter like ofb1988, please could you show us how to enter??
Many Thanks
Tankerton1
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

xavi101
Signature Card
xavi101
Signature Card

May 28th, 2012, 5:16 pm #6

Great Prizes but i can't work out how to enter
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6904882/my Wishlist
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6916863/ my Tradelist
My player collections are: Lionel Messi Robin Van Persie Joe Hart Xavi Hernandez Francesc Fabregas Mario Gotze
Pm me if you have any of those players or anything on my wishlist
Trusted Traders:Holden8Klasnic17x5,bibster,dom9LFC,monkey76,jayce101x2,Lucasyatx3, davidt92,harry1878,hattersfan,mrmatchattax,aussiegergy,siege27,matchattaxfanatic,ho123wang(protected badly),Slimshady(srb)x2,turboboy94

biffout2
i-card

May 28th, 2012, 5:48 pm #7

Hi guys should have mentioned you need to be an Ebay user to enter this competition - that is the
only requirement. From there join my group through the 'Community' tab at the top of any Ebay
page. There you will need to find my group - to do this enter 'Panini' in the search box and my
group will appear. To enter the competition register your initial interest in the appropriate 'topics'
section. Im sorry this probably sounds a bit long-winded but once you register for the group
entering the competition is hopefully a bit more straight-forward.

If anyone has any more additional problems with entering please message me here and i will try
and answer you asap.

Cheers!
Alec

biffout2
i-card

May 28th, 2012, 5:54 pm #8

I have copy and pasted the following from my group regarding competition and rules of which might
be benficial for those wondering how it works. Again message me here if you have any difficulties.

Alec

OK guys my only real hope for this competition is that it is enhances (even a small bit) your enjoyment of watching this summers Euro Championship. We all think we know our football but sometimes any knowledge we might have simply goes out the window - certainly in this competition (Denmark, Greece hint hint). So my one bit of advice is think about the under-dogs in each match - they might just win you a prize!

Rules:

The outcome of each match played in this summer's tournament will reward each person the following points to their total:

3 points only for an exact final score (full time in group stage or extra time in knock-out)

1 point only if you only pick fixture's outcome correctly i.e winner or draw (but dont have correct exact score)

0 point If like me,you have trouble picking your nose this will be our likely outcome

To spice things up at the end there is a section in the Group stage entry form for you to pick a top goal-scorer. This will reward the following points:

1st or joint 1st 5 points

2nd or joint 2nd 3 points

3rd or joint 3rd 1 point

****Once the group stages are completed i will release the Copy and Paste entry form for the knock-out stage as quickly as possible - please be patient though

****The winner will be the person who has the most points when the tournament finishes*****

CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMITTED ENTRIES FOR COMPETITION IS WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE!!

Simple? - Hopefully!

IMPORTANT STUFF

***This competition is opened to all members of this group including overseas friends

***In the unlikely event (but will probably happen lol) of a tie in scores at the end of the tournament the person who has picked the overall winner of the tournament will be judged above the other.

***I reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time if anything infringes Ebay rules

***Prizes will be sent out asap and packed securely for transit purposes

***ONLY Ebay members of this group can enter this competition

Cheers!

Alec

maartinsextra
Player of the Month
maartinsextra
Player of the Month

May 28th, 2012, 5:56 pm #9

why i cant get in competition if my feedback is lower than 50?

biffout2
i-card

May 28th, 2012, 5:59 pm #10

maartinsextra wrote:why i cant get in competition if my feedback is lower than 50?
No this shouldnt be a problem - there are many members with low feedback scores. Can you tell
me at what section is it not allowing you to enter?

Alec