levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

June 28th, 2011, 9:32 am #81

thank you very much. now i know exactly how the promotion is going on...

is there any chance to get the urugian album from you?

now i have to look on ebay if there is any offer of these cakes.
also i would like to buy about 50 choclate cakes

José Otávio
100 Club

June 28th, 2011, 9:41 am #82

Hello
I'm working on that. I believe I can get the album. I also got one box (18 alfajores), but still didn't have it with me. Any news, I let you know.
Regards, José

RedNinjaism
Masters Card
RedNinjaism
Masters Card

June 28th, 2011, 12:19 pm #83

I need quite a few stickers from this set

Can anyone supply pictures? It would be greatly appreciated.

Read a preview for Copa America in WorldSoccer, and now I'm completely hooked. Argentina's squad isn't good enough to win in my opinion, and I fancy Ecuador/Venezuela to make the semi's.
EDIT: Found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRz9I2tpIc
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this the South American or Italian version? Are there any visual differences?

Thanks in advance,
Finn
It took the Romans 20 years to build Rome
It took United 20 minutes to destroy it
UNITED 7-1 ROMA

"Football - bloody hell........."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Law-Charlton-Best
Cantona-Edwards-Keane-Giggs
Schmeichel-Robson-Carey-Scholes

José Otávio
100 Club

June 28th, 2011, 3:32 pm #84

Finn:
I have a lot of stickers, maybe we can trade.
About the question you asked, I can assure you that's not brasilian version or uruguayan version. Probably is the italian version.
But as far as I know, no differences among the stickers.
José

José Otávio
100 Club

June 28th, 2011, 7:14 pm #85

I've got 5 uruguaian albums!!! Will receive next week.

Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

June 28th, 2011, 8:37 pm #86

José Otávio wrote:About the question you asked, I can assure you that's not brasilian version or uruguayan version. Probably is the italian version.
Jose, I still think this is from somewhere in South America, could that be the Argentinean version? The Italian album should have the Costa Rica pages and I didn't notice them.

What actually bothers me is the empty inner back cover (no advertising, no instructions how to order missing stickers, nothing) and the missing box with the distributor's name from the back. My experience is limited with South American albums, have you seen albums with white inside covers before?

LE: The guy just said that he got the album from soccer.com. If you look at that site here:
http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... Id=1507927
you see that there is presented an US album printed in US by Panini America but that's not the album from the video.

levivo
Player of the Month
levivo
Player of the Month

June 28th, 2011, 9:00 pm #87

hi val, i think your're right. its the us version of the album. there is also a us version of the CL2011 album.

i would order it from soccer.com. is there anybody who wants one? so we can seperate the shipping costs of 15 dollar.

Val
101 Card
Val
101 Card

June 28th, 2011, 9:24 pm #88

hi levivo, I don't think it's the US album, I didn't say that, as there is nothing else printed in the lower half of the back cover other than the barcode.

Also you can see in this video of Panini America http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FeZ5riwY-Q that the US album (if that's the US album) has something printed on the 3rd cover (around min 2:20) and it's not totally blank as in the kid's video.

José Otávio
100 Club

June 28th, 2011, 9:44 pm #89

Hei guys!
Val, definitly is not argentinian version. But you maybe right, maybe some country in south or central america. I never saw an album with white cover like that. But I know that in some countries you can't ask your missing for Panini, because they don't have this support in all countries. Maybe that explain the white cover.

José Otávio
100 Club

July 12th, 2011, 5:36 pm #90

Costa Rica stickers made in Brasil is already available!
I'll get it today.