One for the mods - Adrenalyn XL Euro 2016 folder?

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

February 26th, 2016, 1:24 pm #1

Just wonder if we should have an Euro 2016 folder. Or drop the "Road to" from the title of this one.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

February 29th, 2016, 1:38 pm #2

I saw someone else mention this last week (but can't remember where it was posted because there is not a sub-folder set up for this collection). They were wondering whether this was just a mistake in their local Tesco, but I can confirm it looks like it's nationwide.

Any UK folk who are collecting Panini Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL - I seriously suggest you pop down to any local Tesco Megastores near you, and snap up the Multipacks. They contain six packets (RRP 1GBP each) and a loose Limited Edition card (so you can see which one you're getting). There were four different Limited's on sale.

and here's the best part!!!

They're meant to be RRP 4.99GBP, but Tesco haven't yet fixed the bug in their system (that the previous poster mentioned last week) - so they're only costing 2.25GBP each. :clap

Surely they'll fix the glitch soon, so this bargain won't be around for much longer.''''

robjones1973
101 Card

February 29th, 2016, 6:19 pm #3

ReggieBoy wrote:I saw someone else mention this last week (but can't remember where it was posted because there is not a sub-folder set up for this collection). They were wondering whether this was just a mistake in their local Tesco, but I can confirm it looks like it's nationwide.

Any UK folk who are collecting Panini Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL - I seriously suggest you pop down to any local Tesco Megastores near you, and snap up the Multipacks. They contain six packets (RRP 1GBP each) and a loose Limited Edition card (so you can see which one you're getting). There were four different Limited's on sale.

and here's the best part!!!

They're meant to be RRP 4.99GBP, but Tesco haven't yet fixed the bug in their system (that the previous poster mentioned last week) - so they're only costing 2.25GBP each. :clap

Surely they'll fix the glitch soon, so this bargain won't be around for much longer.''''
Reggie, it was me that posted about this. I found more today in another Tesco, they were £2.75 per pack. I travel around as a van driver so I will be raiding as many Tesco's as I can.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 1st, 2016, 12:27 am #4

section created - sorry for the delay.

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

March 1st, 2016, 6:56 am #5

Tollyman wrote:section created - sorry for the delay.
Thank you Lawrence.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales