News from Topps about Authentics - 12th Oct 2011

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

October 12th, 2011, 11:32 am #1

Email notice from Topps.............

As you're aware, we have been trialling a new range of authentic, premium football cards, this summer. So far the response to the Topps Authentic collection has been very positive and well received by both domestic and international collectors.

We've been carefully monitoring collector feedback during this trial and will be making a couple of changes to the Topps Authentics range and website over the next few months. In particular, we've noticed a demand for a wider variance in card prices, more closely related to the perceived prestige and availability of a specific card. As such, we have adjusted the price of a couple of products, which we hope will result in more collectors being able to enjoy the collection.

Also, we have extended the Meet Rio promotion, meaning the first 50 people that pre-order a Rio Ferdinand Record Signings card before October 24th, will receive an invitation to meet him and have their card signed in person.

Finally, we've reduced the price of our domestic and international delivery to the following:

· Domestic UK mainland shipping to £4.95 (no charge for additional items)

· Domestic UK non-mainland shipping to £5.95 (no charge for additional items)

· R.O.W to £14.95 (£1.50 per additional item)

http://toppsauthentics.co.uk/

Futbol_Cards
Signature Card
Futbol_Cards
Signature Card

December 23rd, 2011, 8:43 am #2

So I've read on another forum there will be some new autographed Authentics cards with Robin van Persie being one of the new signers. I've sent them an email trying to find out some of the new names but they haven't responded yet.

Any chance you could find out some new forum-exclusive info from them Tollyman?

booto67
Masters Card
booto67
Masters Card

January 9th, 2012, 7:01 pm #3

I know I have the Paul Merson signed shirt
In Arsene we trust!