New Premier Gold cards announced

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

9:01 PM - May 28, 2015 #1

I've just been on Topps Kick and they have announced a new collection of cards. They will be 5"x7" so larger than normal. It is on sale on Topps.com and reading it it looks like you buy the set of cards instead of packs and you will receive a few parallel cards depending on which colour set you buy. I think it is just a larger size card of the same set released in Dec/Jan.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

9:10 PM - May 28, 2015 #2

Here is the link

http://www.topps.com/artwork/sets/topps ... -gold.html

Looks like you can buy the full base set and all inserts for $100 in this larger size for the current season. I am interested in the Burnley cards from this set, so I was wondering if enough people were interested for each team, we could kind of do a 'break' of these. One set is purchased and then you pay for which teams you want for the base cards only (including postage costs).

Let me know if you are interested in a particular team...

Arsenal - robjones1973
Aston Villa - portlaw
Burnley - bibster
Chelsea - bibster
Crystal Palace - zabolek
Everton- davowls
Hull
Leicester
Liverpool -davowls
Manchester City - chris.jlee
Manchester United - ReggieBoy
Newcastle - davowls
QPR
Southampton - Hollywood
Stoke
Sunderland - rhinorays
Swansea
Tottenham - APF
West Brom - Phild
West Ham - clem132
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

9:30 PM - May 28, 2015 #3

I would bite your hands off to get any Man United cards, but appreciate there will probably loads of other longer-serving members who are perhaps more 'entitled' to them than me...

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

9:34 PM - May 28, 2015 #4

None of that on here ReggieBoy, it's first come, first served! Will stick your name down on the list for Man Utd. The postage involved is very hefty ($80) so we would have to carefully work out the full costs of this for people involved. Hopefully we can work something out!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

9:45 PM - May 28, 2015 #5

we could get base, green and purple and any hits get given to the teams selected

would be $600 max split 20 ways would only be $30 so if we could get 10 people we could all chose a 2nd team total $60 i will take Arsenal as well get this rolling Bibster

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

9:51 PM - May 28, 2015 #6

We have to take into account the customs fees here, plus the enormous postage costs. At the moment, the total cost of the cards and postage is £116. Plus I have worked out we will get charged around £40 customs, so we are looking at £150 for the lot all in. Then the cost of me posting everything out to people. Split 20 ways is not a huge cost, not at all, but I don't think we will fill the break. Then I am left with teams no one wants!

I am only interested in buying a base set to help people out who want a particular team. If anyone else wants to organise purchasing the coloured parallels to split out into teams then by all means go for it. At the moment, I don't really want to fork out the dollar on the off chance I can sell all the greens and purples..

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

10:41 PM - May 28, 2015 #7

I'll take the West Brom cards

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero

11:12 PM - May 28, 2015 #8

I'll take Sunderland!
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

3:00 AM - May 29, 2015 #9

Is it from US?
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espa?ol

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

6:18 AM - May 29, 2015 #10

The cards are coming from the US to the UK amigo. They will then be distributed by myself to those who sign up for the break.