bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 7th, 2015, 11:51 am #21

robjones1973 wrote:Can I get Arsenal please?
Yes, no problem.

The cards have been ordered but I have no idea when to expect delivery.

As soon as they are here and I know the total cost, I will contact all those interested with the payment details.

Thanks for everyone's interest - if anyone else wants a team, please do let me know.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

June 7th, 2015, 1:55 pm #22

I'll take Villa please Catherine. Could do with the 5x7 of Gabby to put at the bottom when I get his jersey framed instead of a regular picture.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

June 7th, 2015, 1:58 pm #23

How Much Is It? I Support Chelsea.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm #24

No problem Sean.

Not sure of the total cost at the moment until the customs fees are known. Chelsea is already taken, sorry.

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

June 7th, 2015, 2:04 pm #25

How Does It Work?

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 9th, 2015, 8:02 pm #26

Update...

The cards have arrived! And very nice they are too.

They are all numbered 007/199 in the bottom left corner.

The total cost of the package was £121 - no extra customs fees were incurred which is a bonus.

£121/20 = £6.05 per team. I will be sending the cards in a hard backed envelope so was thinking that rounding the cost per team up to £8.00 to include postage was reasonable. This is the price for UK people only - if anyone has reserved a team that is from outside the UK please let me know as the cost will be slightly higher.

I will send out PM's to interested people with the payment information as soon as I can. Please bear with me. Thank you.

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

June 10th, 2015, 8:42 am #27

That will make a very nice Bolasie (Palace's #7) card for me; very cool.

Thanks again, Catherine, for organising this.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 10th, 2015, 9:30 pm #28

Thank you to the people who have already paid for their cards. They will be sent out first class tomorrow.

The following teams are still available at £8 (including postage) per team:

Everton
Hull
Leicester
Newcastle
QPR
Stoke
Swansea

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

June 10th, 2015, 10:15 pm #29

Have you got any more information on these cards (I'm still a bit confused as to what the set actually is?) - if I knew what they were I'd be interested in the Swansea cards.

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

June 10th, 2015, 11:23 pm #30

They are 7x5 trading cards which I think is approx 4 x normal size