New Legend 100 Club Cards for the 10th Edition

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 12th, 2016, 1:39 pm #1

Well, they aren't really that new as you will see from the image below, but topps have just announced that there will be 9 Legend 100 club cards featuring in this seasons Match Attax collection. There will be 1 Legend 100 club of a 100 club card from each of the previous 9 Match Attax Premier League collections. I like the fact that they have still kept the original card designs for each card and have just freshened them up in places. What does everyone else think?

Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 12th, 2016, 1:54 pm #2

Not impressed to be honest. They are just the same as when originally released and not in keeping with this years design.

Does that mean there are 13 different hundred clubs including the 4 for this year??

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

September 12th, 2016, 2:03 pm #3

bibster wrote:Not impressed to be honest. They are just the same as when originally released and not in keeping with this years design.

Does that mean there are 13 different hundred clubs including the 4 for this year??
I like the retro idea...they would have to be the same or it wouldnt really work

I also assume that apart from these 9 cards everything else will be in the same new format

I just hope that they arent super hard to get hold of...like 1 in 400 packs or something like that
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 12th, 2016, 2:06 pm #4

It's just disappointing to have so many hundred clubs that, if you have collected every set of Match Attax so far, you already have!

They could at least have made them gold coloured or something to stand out as legends!

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
bigmike1712
Fans Favourite

September 12th, 2016, 2:59 pm #5

Can't say i'm impressed with the re-release of the same cards just with the year added on. Would of preferred a gold legend set like the 2012 version tbh

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

September 12th, 2016, 3:11 pm #6

Meh, terrible for in the game as £17M (don't know how they worked that one out, especially as the van Persie was £20M.) if they are rare then they'll be impossible to get as there's nine and if they're common, then they aren't really that special.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

September 12th, 2016, 7:53 pm #7

I will be interested to see how they are distributed, as retail specials or in packs. Also rarity.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

September 13th, 2016, 6:35 am #8

I'd imagine they should be as common as a Hat Trick hero that would make sense, but does this idea make sense not really!

Magos
Regular Card
Magos
Regular Card

September 28th, 2016, 12:17 pm #9

They are definitely available both in individual packs and 5 packet multipacks from WH Smiths.

As for frequency, I've found 3 in 30 packs.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 28th, 2016, 12:20 pm #10

The ratio for them is 1:10 packets. So from a full box there should be 5. I got 4 Legend Hundred Clubs and 2 regular Hundred Clubs in my 50 pack box.