New Hundred Club Predictions?

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 10th, 2017, 12:52 pm #1

Hi Everyone

It seems highly likely that topps are going to change the 100 club system to that of system used in the Champions League last season, where they chose a 100 club 11. I would like to try to get a bit of discussion going on here again, as the build up continues to the new collection and find out who everyone thinks will make the 100 club 11 that topps appear poised to introduce for the Premier League this season.

I think that it will look like this:

I am going with a 4-3-3 as that was what topps used in the Champions League last season.

Goalkeeper - David De Gea (Man Utd)

Defenders -

Kyle Walker (Man City), David Luiz (Chelsea), Toby Alderweireld (Spurs), Cezar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)

Midfielders - Kevin De Bruyne (101 - Man City), N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Dele Alli (Spurs)

Forwards - Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Harry Kane (Spurs), Saido Mane (Liverpool)

So as you can see, I think Spurs and Chelsea players will dominate the 11 with 3 players each, while I think there will only be a player each for United, Arsenal and Liverpool. I went for De Bruyne 101 as I know topps have been filming and working with him recently, although it would be no surprise to me to see Kante given the 101, so for me its between those two, but I think De Bruyne might just edge it.

I will be interested to hear others opinions on my own selection and what they themselves have gone for.

Many thanks

Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Trading Cards And More
Regular Card

September 10th, 2017, 4:20 pm #2

I'm going with a 4-3-3

Goalkeeper- David De Gea

Defenders- Kyle walker- Alderweild-David Luiz- Marcus Alonso

Midfielders- de bruyne- Alli- Kante (101)-

Fowards- Kane- Lukaku-Mane

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

September 11th, 2017, 6:51 pm #3

for hundred club's they might just use the PFA team of the year from last season.
Still waiting for goalie duo inserts as well, would be nice considering only about a third of clubs get a backup to featured in the extra set.

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
bigmike1712
Fans Favourite

September 12th, 2017, 9:06 am #4

I know Kane is a star player card, and usually (correct me if I'm wrong) but they don't normally do a star player card and a 100 club card of the same player in the same set?

Alli, Luiz, Kante, De Gea, Jesus, Lukaku, Morata (probs not), Salah / countinho / mane from Liverpool. I hope theres 11 100 clubs as it makes the hit ratio more in the cdu's

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

September 15th, 2017, 3:35 pm #5

11 Hundred Clubs revealed - De Gea / Walker / Cahill / alderweireld / kante / Hazard / Mane / De Bruyne / Sanchez / Kane / Alli 101
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk