RSACardCollector
101 Card

December 20th, 2009, 6:58 pm #11

Harrick wrote:I couldn't do this for money as there is bound to be a load of copyright laws to deal with, but as a favour my hands are not tied!
Perhaps you could make your own card design... but whatever :ontopic

Could you make one of me? With the photo I previously described.

Would be cool to just have Barclays Premier League logo as a club, 24 DEF 83 ATK midfeilder.

I would really appreciate it...

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

December 20th, 2009, 7:04 pm #12

RSACardCollector wrote:
Harrick wrote:I couldn't do this for money as there is bound to be a load of copyright laws to deal with, but as a favour my hands are not tied!

Would be cool to just have Barclays Premier League logo as a club, 24 DEF 83 ATK midfeilder.

If you got to swapstick.com and look for Harry Cowell you can see what Harry needs and you can contact us. When we have made contact we will have each others emails without giving them to the world and you can send me (as high res as possible) the pic and the team you would like to have it on and I'm sure we could have a swap. Check it out....

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

December 20th, 2009, 7:14 pm #13

Harrick wrote:
RSACardCollector wrote:

If you got to swapstick.com and look for Harry Cowell you can see what Harry needs and you can contact us. When we have made contact we will have each others emails without giving them to the world and you can send me (as high res as possible) the pic and the team you would like to have it on and I'm sure we could have a swap. Check it out....
Great stuff Harrick!

The cards look excellent, I'm sure you could make a few quid with them. You could always ask Topps for permission to do it.

I've always found them to be really friendly & to be honest you knocking up a few mock cards wouldn't be a big problem as long as you don't try to copy their real cards especially the signature cards!

kick!123
100 Club
kick!123
100 Club

December 20th, 2009, 7:56 pm #14

Harrick wrote:
Harrick wrote:I did this one of a swappers son he wanted... I think it come out rather well, he plays in this position and is also a Man U supporter so I thought the stats fitted well... The rest of the card was from scratch, took about 1 1/2 hours.
I earned a Shay Given Limited Edition card for doing this. My son still needs the Masherano Limited Edition card if anyone is intrested in a personalised card. I would also be willing to do one in return for other cards we need to finish my sons collection (esp. a Torres Hundred Club card), just get in touch through swapstick.com (swapping site we use) and see what my son (Harry Cowell) needs.
do you have to be a member to trade?
i've found your son's account andjust checking now if i have them to trade
Trusted Traders:

Mariocamb (Awesome dude!!)
adz97 (Sends really fast!!)
MattieG7 (Amazing person for completing your collection!!)

Lindy_Loo2000 (Pending..)

Thanks to all the guys who have traded.
Just PM me if you want to trade.

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

December 20th, 2009, 9:14 pm #15

t's no big deal to register with swapstick.com and then just add your swaps and what you need and the site does the rest. You can also check Harrys cards to see what he needs...

kick!123
100 Club
kick!123
100 Club

December 20th, 2009, 9:33 pm #16

Harrick wrote:t's no big deal to register with swapstick.com and then just add your swaps and what you need and the site does the rest. You can also check Harrys cards to see what he needs...
I have printed out Roberto Mancini and he looks great! I put him nice and cosy over Mark Hughes in my Mini Binder.
Is there any chance you could make a new Avram Grant manager to go with it? I would be very grateful if you could :worship :worship :worship :worship
Trusted Traders:

Mariocamb (Awesome dude!!)
adz97 (Sends really fast!!)
MattieG7 (Amazing person for completing your collection!!)

Lindy_Loo2000 (Pending..)

Thanks to all the guys who have traded.
Just PM me if you want to trade.

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

December 20th, 2009, 10:34 pm #17

kick!123 wrote:
Harrick wrote:t's no big deal to register with swapstick.com and then just add your swaps and what you need and the site does the rest. You can also check Harrys cards to see what he needs...
I have printed out Roberto Mancini and he looks great! I put him nice and cosy over Mark Hughes in my Mini Binder.
Is there any chance you could make a new Avram Grant manager to go with it? I would be very grateful if you could :worship :worship :worship :worship
I'll knock that one up for tomorrow, watch this space!

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

December 21st, 2009, 12:01 am #18

Here is the Avram Grant card to replace the Paul Hart one. Just print it out and glue it on top of any Manager swap card you have.
AvramGrant.jpg

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

December 21st, 2009, 12:03 am #19

Harrick wrote:Here is the Avram Grant card to replace the Paul Hart one. Just print it out and glue it on top of any Manager swap card you have.
I even changed his tie colour and put the logo on it, how cool is that?

RSACardCollector
101 Card

December 21st, 2009, 5:31 am #20

Harrick wrote:
Harrick wrote:Here is the Avram Grant card to replace the Paul Hart one. Just print it out and glue it on top of any Manager swap card you have.
I even changed his tie colour and put the logo on it, how cool is that?
Awesome! You're better than MasterofMatchAttax!