Needed: Australian base cards

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

November 9th, 2010, 6:13 pm #1

I am looking for a handful of AUSTRALIAN Edition base cards.
There might be small differences to other editions which I would like to check...
So who ever buys/ bought an Australia Starter, please let me trade for the base cards,
thanks
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

Arsenal101
Masters Card
Arsenal101
Masters Card

November 9th, 2010, 6:15 pm #2

I think Australian base cards are the same as Asian base cards

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

November 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm #3

they appear to be the same like all international base cards,
could you be that they used different printing machines which could have resultet in minor differences of foils or something...
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

LamboKeenie
Masters Card
LamboKeenie
Masters Card

November 10th, 2010, 5:35 pm #4

Paradogs- have you got any pictures

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card

November 11th, 2010, 7:38 pm #5

In Australia and the countries nearby that sell them the inserts are different. The MotMs have coloured gold print writing instead of gold foil and the card shines differently. Is this what you meant?

I think there are just 2 printers; one for Europe and one for ROW.

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Maxi Taxi
Masters Card

November 14th, 2010, 3:07 am #6

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:In Australia and the countries nearby that sell them the inserts are different. The MotMs have coloured gold print writing instead of gold foil and the card shines differently. Is this what you meant?

I 'm not sure about the motm,there the same, cause i live in aus and just checked my binder(10/11)

but the inserts are different i think,i'll check.

Insert on AUSTRALIAN pack: Star signings/Showboat/star players-1 in 2.25 packets

motm/hundred club rainbow foils-1 in 4.5 packets

i do know that the how to play guides are different and the playing pitch as well,and of course the starter pack(its clear,not foil and not as big)

Hoped that helped.
I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

aussiegergy
Man of the Match
aussiegergy
Man of the Match

November 14th, 2010, 4:17 am #7

can u explain how to get the team foils as i have not been able to finf them in my packs so far

aussiegergy
Man of the Match
aussiegergy
Man of the Match

November 14th, 2010, 1:27 pm #8

can u send me the list of the numbers u need and i will see if i have them and i only need two base cards for my set as well so we can see if we can help out each other

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card

November 14th, 2010, 1:38 pm #9

Maxi Taxi wrote:
MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:In Australia and the countries nearby that sell them the inserts are different. The MotMs have coloured gold print writing instead of gold foil and the card shines differently. Is this what you meant?

I 'm not sure about the motm,there the same, cause i live in aus and just checked my binder(10/11)

but the inserts are different i think,i'll check.

Insert on AUSTRALIAN pack: Star signings/Showboat/star players-1 in 2.25 packets

motm/hundred club rainbow foils-1 in 4.5 packets

i do know that the how to play guides are different and the playing pitch as well,and of course the starter pack(its clear,not foil and not as big)

Hoped that helped.
I'm not on about the insertion rates although thanks for the help there.

I meant that the inserts themselves (so the motms) are printed differently in Australia than to Europe.

paradogs77
Masters Card
paradogs77
Masters Card

November 14th, 2010, 2:01 pm #10

MasterofMatchAttax is on a very good path!
Thats what I meant, there could be visible differences in base / Inserts Cards of the WORLD STARS collection between cards printed in Australia and other international versions.

Since I had no evidence yet,
I would be very interested to see pictures if possible.....
wrote:In Australia and the countries nearby that sell them the inserts are different. The MotMs have coloured gold print writing instead of gold foil and the card shines differently. Is this what you meant?
I will pm you my email....

Thanks to our australian members,
does anybody of you have AUSTRALIAN base / inserts and could do a good scan for us to compare?!
That would be great, thanks a lot!