Need help about fully completing the collection

C0bretti
Regular Card
C0bretti
Regular Card

June 17th, 2014, 11:43 pm #1

Hello,

I'm new to collecting these cards, i just need advice really. Do i literally just collect the cards that are on my checklist in the binder, or do these collections go on forever and adrenalyn release new cards over the months that the collection is released.... i have nearly completed the checklist on my binder except for some of the flag cards and the ltd edition ones.

For instance i dont know if i missed it but i cant see the Ltd edition cards on the checklist but i have alot of them right now but i don't know how many there are.

any advice would be appreciated

-C0bretti

skattered
Fans Favourite
skattered
Fans Favourite

June 18th, 2014, 12:31 am #2

So far, these are the cards that is out that i know of:

416 complete standard cards
10 nordic cards (icon and goal machines)
71 limited cards ( 6-8 are rare due to 6 of them only available in russia and the other 2 only available in russia and switzserland)
81 update edition ( this is the update spanish version with 7 hero cards)
8 supporter cards ( if you count these into collection, i personally dont lol)
17 XXL limited cards (again this is an oversized cards that i dont personally collect)

And the most recent ones are the 5 new hero cards. I cant seem to find any info on these so far, just few chatter in this forum that it might be from italy due to the fact that there is a listing for these cards on ebay italy

Im not sure if they are going to release more or not, since world cup is still going then there i a chance that they might. But its highly unlikely that they will keep releasing new cards once the event is over

Oh and by the way, you can find a list of limited cards on the stickied part of this forum, right at the very top.
You also generally wont find them on the check list as they are not part of the standard set. And as such, i dont think the binder will have enough space to carry all of them ( well with the nordic cards and update there is no chance of that happening anyways )

C0bretti
Regular Card
C0bretti
Regular Card

June 18th, 2014, 9:58 am #3

hey,

thanks for your reply, but I only really want to collect the English version, so does this mean it won't be classed as "complete" if I just collect what is on the binder checklist and the ltd edition ones I get in packs?

skattered
Fans Favourite
skattered
Fans Favourite

June 18th, 2014, 11:17 am #4

Well i guess "complete" is kind of relative, depending on what you see as one.

I can definitely see completing all 416 standard set as "complete", but some of the more hardcore collector would consider "complete" is to collect all different releases and limited cards (cough me cough)

And some would even go further and only consider a collection "complete" when everything adrenalyn related is collected like them XXL and supporter cards

So i guess it's all depends on how you see "complete" is, u guess