My day at the topps festival Milton Keynes

MOON TR1CKS
i-card

October 29th, 2014, 9:37 pm #1

So I finally joined FCF after being bugged by many of you for years so I thought id post how it went for me today.I normally wouldnt go to MK for the tour but as I had an operation on my toe the day of the London tour I couldnt make that so I had no choice.I left at 5:10 am(Never again!!!).My train from clapham to MK was cancelled so I had a 2 hour wait for the next train.Eventually I got to MK and it turned out I was on the same train as adrenalynxl19 so we had a talk and took a cab to the center.

Now onto the actual tour itself.I came in at about 10 past 10 and had my usual chat with rod.After I went to challenge Hattersfan(master) but he said I had to win 2 games first (he was to scared to face me really!!!).A 10-1 and 9-2 victory later and I was playing him.I breezed past him easily with another 9-2 victory to get the master card!!!

After about an hour things started getting crowded so me and brindan stepped in as masters whilst hattersfan took a break although it turned out more like I took his place for the rest of the day as master.I won every game until Jake showed up and whooped me 7-4.At 4 I had lost 1 more game and had 3 spare master cards left over.I traded 1 for an Eriksen silver and the other I gave to a boy in a man city top who had been trying for hours so I thought he earned it.Rod gave me and hatters fan expense costs and 3 tins as well as 2 multipacks for helping out!!

Me and Hattersfan went to maccyDs then headed to the station. I caught my train and on the way home I opened my multipacks Rod had given me.In one of the packs was a bronze fabregas LE which is the rarest Le this season so I was ecstatic about that and it meant I only need 2 LEs to complete them.

Sorry this is so long if you haven't been bored enough to click off by now thanks for reading.Also I dont know if this counts as advertising(sorry if it does)but if you would like my other spare master card im happy to trade either eriksen or barkley gold for it.

GBD1981
Star Player
GBD1981
Star Player

November 6th, 2014, 1:17 pm #2

Hello, do you still have the master card available? I live in Wales and unlike the previous season, there isn't one in Cardiff this year. I've got Gold Barkley I can swap for it.
I have a number of signed Match Attax cards for sale including

13/14: Ashley Young, Wilshere Sport Relief and Wilshere 100 Club
World Cup 14: Joe Hart, Vlaar, Paulinho, Wilshere standard, Wilshere MOTM with sticker on signature & Wilshere MOTM without sticker signature
14/15: Olivier Giroud MOTM card

Pm if interested & discounts available for buying multiple cards