My 4 pack break

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 21st, 2014, 11:06 pm #1

I had ordered 4 mini packs from Japan for me to open, just so I had the enjoyment of opening some packs, rather than buying all the singles I wanted from ebay.

After being hit with customs charges :crying I finally received the package today.

In the first 3 packs I opened, I got jersey cards in each one - Howard, Tonev and Crouch.

As I picked up the final pack to open, I said out loud 'Please be a Wilshere autograph'.

This is what was inside!

It is numbered 4/5 and is the gold version! I could not be happier and it has gone straight into my ever growing Jack Wilshere PC!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

January 22nd, 2014, 4:35 am #2

Great hit. Lovely looking card, well done.
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

January 22nd, 2014, 7:04 am #3

Just out of interest, how much did those packs cost you? If you only wanted a few, I would have thought it would be cheaper and quicker to get them from a UK seller?
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 22nd, 2014, 7:21 am #4

They worked out at £15 a pack, with another £1.50 per pack for postage.

It's my fault I got charged customs as I told the sender what cost to declare them at and it was too high to avoid the charges.

So even after all the messing about, they still cost less than the £25 a pack here!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Subzero3k
100 Club
Subzero3k
100 Club

January 22nd, 2014, 7:23 am #5

Wow hot card !!

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

January 22nd, 2014, 10:06 am #6

Catherine, I should use your method next time when I open a pack

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

January 22nd, 2014, 3:40 pm #7

Well done Catherine great hit, can you give me some of your luck when i order my hobby pack ??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 22nd, 2014, 4:06 pm #8

Never works with me... it works if I say 'don't get a Fletcher card', then I will more than likely get a Fletcher card!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 22nd, 2014, 4:26 pm #9

Thanks everyone! For some reason I have had amazing luck with this product. First the Ronaldo 1/1 and now the Wilshere!

Sending good vibes to anyone ordering packets of this!

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

January 23rd, 2014, 4:53 am #10

Where did you buy the packs from bibster? Ebay?
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK