mistake cards

wanderers
100 Club
wanderers
100 Club

May 7th, 2012, 5:01 pm #1

Hey, i just wondered what are mistake cards/print error cards worth?
i have these:

andy voronin mistake card, pic of lucas levia from 07-08 season
pascal cygan 05-06 shoot out card, with the shoot out sign on the badge upside down

trusted sellers/traders are watts27 (one of the best on the forum), pnchocolates, lindy_loo2000, MARcards33, Arsenal9126, AnythingHibbert33, oafcforever, unitedkids, pricey249, bibster, monkey76 and davidt_92 All 10/10 amazing traders would trade with again.

un-trusted traders are- felipemful MASSIVE scammer

In the proccess of trading with: holden8klasnic17

PLEASE NOTE: i do not accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items in the post service. I am a honest member on here and always post items to people but some members on here arn't as honest, in the past i have had members on here try to scam me or say they never recieved my item etc and it becomes very complicated which is why i have this policy. If you do not agree to this, then please DON'T trade with me!!

autograph forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Autograph_Forum/index/

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

May 7th, 2012, 7:51 pm #2

Dont know anything about shootout but the veronin error card is worth about £2, it is not very rare. There are always some on ebay.

wanderers
100 Club
wanderers
100 Club

May 7th, 2012, 7:52 pm #3

alright, thanks very much mate :-)
trusted sellers/traders are watts27 (one of the best on the forum), pnchocolates, lindy_loo2000, MARcards33, Arsenal9126, AnythingHibbert33, oafcforever, unitedkids, pricey249, bibster, monkey76 and davidt_92 All 10/10 amazing traders would trade with again.

un-trusted traders are- felipemful MASSIVE scammer

In the proccess of trading with: holden8klasnic17

PLEASE NOTE: i do not accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items in the post service. I am a honest member on here and always post items to people but some members on here arn't as honest, in the past i have had members on here try to scam me or say they never recieved my item etc and it becomes very complicated which is why i have this policy. If you do not agree to this, then please DON'T trade with me!!

autograph forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Autograph_Forum/index/