Minicollection in extras

Jol
Fans Favourite
Jol
Fans Favourite

February 27th, 2013, 6:28 am #1

just thinking what the mini collection will be, there might no teven be one! Anyway here are some options

More legends
Showboats
best players of the season
FA cup and league cup heroes (That would be cool)

Thats just off the the top of my head. Any other ideas would be apreciated. :cheers

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 27th, 2013, 6:27 pm #2

It will definitely be more Legends due to the 20th anniversary with the Premier League. They wont do FA CUp and League Cup Legends due to not having licence for lower leagues and those two competitions. I think showboats had there moment and won't be done again as you are likey to have most of the same ones as before if done for some teams!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card
NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card

February 27th, 2013, 8:48 pm #3

I'd love players of the season but I think it'll just be more so-called legends
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

February 27th, 2013, 10:05 pm #4

What about past legends like best, charlton, dalglish, rush, there would be no problem finding one of those for each team who was worthy of the legend title.

NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card
NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card

February 28th, 2013, 8:24 am #5

alanaman wrote:What about past legends like best, charlton, dalglish, rush, there would be no problem finding one of those for each team who was worthy of the legend title.
Just been thinking that, seen as a lot of the legends in the regular set were ridiculous choices.
For example
Arsenal - Liam Brady? Everton - Dixie Dean? Liverpool - Kenny Dalglish, Roger Hunt? Man United - Bobby Charlton/George Best? Etc.

Failing that, just been having a think. What about players of the season, 1 for each team as opposed to just a few.
Arsenal could have Cazorla, Bale for Spurs, Suarez for Liverpool, RVP for United, Fellaini for Everton.
That means that the Man of the Match cards won't be the obvious choice, and could include players who just do their job and do it well, unsung heroes. Because the likes of Enrique/Johnson/Sturridge deserve Liverpool's but (if he isn't the HC) Suarez will probably get it.
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

harryl1878
Limited Edition
harryl1878
Limited Edition

February 28th, 2013, 4:40 pm #6

Best-haired players.

Fellaini, Assou-Ekotto, Luiz, Coloccini etc.
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

February 28th, 2013, 6:55 pm #7

harryl1878 wrote:Best-haired players.

Lol, and Abel Xavier, dejibril cisse and even david james at ine point.

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

March 1st, 2013, 12:07 am #8

alanaman wrote:
harryl1878 wrote:Best-haired players.

Lol, and Abel Xavier, dejibril cisse and even david james at ine point.
You'll find Jason Lee Nottingham Forest card would take the pineapple.

Jol
Fans Favourite
Jol
Fans Favourite

March 1st, 2013, 7:42 am #9

Thanks for the suggestions disappointed it will be more legends best hair players would be cool