Mega Tin

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
green6677
Hat Trick Hero

October 7th, 2015, 9:06 pm #1

Just forked out a tenner for the Mega Tin in Tescos. Apart from the Kane Gold Limited Edition, I thought it was nothing to write home about - similar mix to the mini-tin [but with more base cards] with a loose MOTM card thrown in - I reckon someone looked at what was originally offered, thought 'this seems a bit light' and chucked an extra card in! The promo label on the tin highlights a 'team ready pack of cards' but that seems a marketing tool to package up another 15 base cards! Also had an 'exclusive flip chip', similar to the game chips released with some previous tins. IMO, if you can get the gold Kane card elsewhere, this tin is not worth the money

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 8th, 2015, 6:59 am #2

Yes i agree, at least a hundred club or multiple MOTM cards would have help.

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

October 8th, 2015, 1:45 pm #3

Yes 100 per cent agree....we got a couple of these at the Topps Festival at the weekend in Lakeside (£9 as a promo) and apart from the chip there was nothing special at all....they could have at least put 100 cards in (the same ratio as you get in the packs...ie 10 for £1) and then it would have been more of a 'starter tin' to get you going. An like you said, if you have the Gold Harry Kane and have no desire to get the chip then I would say there is no point in buying one at all....better off spending £10 on two multi-packs where you are guaranteed a couple of LEs and 100 cards...and even better get them from Tescos with the extra 5 + 5 Cult Hero cards
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY