Match Atttax Scottish Premiership 14/15 First Details and Images!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 2nd, 2014, 7:21 pm #1

Hi Everyone

I have been doing my usual hunting around and have managed to find the first details on the Match Attax Scottish Premiership 14/15 Set. So could a moderator or administrator create a new section for Match Attax SPFL 14/15 and move this topic to their please
It will for the first time introduce players from the Scottish Championship and also will have Gold Silver and Bronze Limited Edition players this year.
So here is a breakdown of the information:

On Sale 2nd October 2014

There are 288 cards to collect, including:

All 22 teams from the Scottish Premiership and Championship
100 club
Star players and MOTM cards
New tactic and duo cards

Packets of 9 Cards £1.00 (36 Packets in a Box
Starter Pack £4.99 including new format A2 playpitch, Limited Edition Card, Wallchart and collector binder.
Multipack £5.00 with either a Gold, Silver or Bronze Limited Edition Card

Here are some images:
Packets Flyer

Multipack Flyer

If anyone has anymore information then please post it below!

It looks like it could be a very good set this year and one which i am thoroughly looking forward to collecting again!

Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 3rd, 2014, 7:18 am #2

I will create a new section tonight Toby.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 3rd, 2014, 5:40 pm #3

Thanks Catherine, much appreciated, will you be collecting the SPFL set this year?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 3rd, 2014, 5:49 pm #4

I might collect Toby. Hopefully they will be in shops around here. Looks like the bronze, silver and gold LE's are both in the PL and SPL sets, looking at the sell sheets on the links you posted.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero

September 21st, 2014, 6:33 am #5

The last year i collected this serie but i found only some SPFL packs in a WH Smith store at Sherperds Bush Westfield mall ! I went in many supermarkets or newscorners but nobody of them sell its !

From the next 2 nd October, someone know where i can buy some Scottish Premier league cards in the London Area ?

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 30th, 2014, 7:36 pm #6

I have found some more images via click distribution, including one of Gary MacKay-Steven Gold Silver and Bronze Limited Edition Cards which appear to come with the Multipack:

The Box -

The Starter Pack -

The Multipack -

Trade List Wishlist

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

October 1st, 2014, 6:05 pm #7

Why do they do this set and not the championship one any more :L It would sell far better...
YNWA

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

October 10th, 2014, 7:48 pm #8

Joshua_10 wrote:Why do they do this set and not the championship one any more :L It would sell far better...
Not in Scotland they wouldn't...

(Remember, they discontinued the Championship ones because of poor sales)

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

davowls
101 Card
davowls
101 Card

October 10th, 2014, 9:26 pm #9

opened a box today
5 man of the match
2 duo cards--4 in set
1 hundred club
3 tactic cards
22 star players
12 club badges
rest managers and base
from results of this box going to be hard to complete set only 5 motm

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

October 23rd, 2014, 12:24 am #10

Saw these for sale today in Tesco (Northern Ireland)