Match Attax World Stars/England Image of first card

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 7th, 2014, 5:32 pm #1

Hi Everyone
As i stated in my post about Match Attax Extra earlier i have been looking at click distribution and have discovered a picture and the image of the starter pack of the World Star cards which i believe will be exactly the same design (of the card) as the England cards will be like the world cup 4 years ago:

I quite like the design of the cards and the starter pack also includes 10 cards, collector wallchart and a hardback collector binder as well as i presume a Neymar Limited Edition seeming as its pictured!

Also is it possible that a Moderator or administrator make a new sub forum for the Match Attax England World Cup 2014 set as i know in the panini section the Adrenalyn XL World Cup set has one and with more information due to come out it would be good to have it all in one place, so if it is created if this topic could be moved there as well that would be great
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

February 7th, 2014, 5:53 pm #2

Looks fantastic, I cannot wait to collect this set, it looks very apt to the host country, loads going on but yet easy on the eye too.

I do see that the colors have been changed in order to cooperate with Brazil's playing colours, green on top and yellow on the bottom, I actually prefer that to any other colour scheme that has been used in past years, I am quite shocked to say! Quite bizzare to see a change but I presume over time we will all adjust to it.

Just a quick note, on the 'defence' and 'attack' tabs on the card I see there is just the one language instead of the six four years back. Other than that there is no notable mainstream changes.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 7th, 2014, 6:14 pm #3

I think it is likely to see six languages on the cards in other countries if they are as this is the Scottish edition of the world stars set pictured in the original post which 4 years ago at the world cup only had one language on and was very similar to the england set where as in other countries such as Germany, Spain, Italy and France etc. they had the six languages on
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

KMoran28
Player of the Month
KMoran28
Player of the Month

February 8th, 2014, 8:16 pm #4

Looks great!! Love the design, i cant choose to collect this or the adrenalyn xl world cup set......

match attax is edging it so far!!!!

Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero
Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero

February 9th, 2014, 4:28 pm #5

KMoran28 wrote:Looks great!! Love the design, i cant choose to collect this or the adrenalyn xl world cup set......

match attax is edging it so far!!!!
Im collecting both!!!

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

February 9th, 2014, 4:44 pm #6

I think the Panini cards will always look better due to being able to use official kits for everyone except England. But an English fan will always want an official England product. I think that's the main reason most people collect both
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

Big Red
Fans Favourite
Big Red
Fans Favourite

February 25th, 2014, 1:23 pm #7

As an Irishman I love the Match Attax World Stars, pity there's no Ireland, but I prefer no logo's on the kits I think International kits shouldn't have any just flag name and numberno nike or adidas logos.

Big Red
Fans Favourite
Big Red
Fans Favourite

February 25th, 2014, 1:30 pm #8

As an Irishman I love the Match Attax World Stars, pity there's no Ireland, but I prefer no logo's on the kits I think International kits shouldn't have any just flag name and numberno nike or adidas logos.

matchattaxmasters22
Masters Card

March 30th, 2014, 3:34 pm #9

Very cool.
Disappointed that there's no Mata card. Oh well, now to try to get a Mata base of RTWC from Adrenalyn.
Trade List
Feedback
Wishlist

Check my wishlist and PM me if you want to trade. Cheers!
COMPLETED COLLECTIONS:
Match Attax 10/11, 10/11 EXTRA, 11/12, 14/15
Adrenalyn XL 2014 World Cup
TRUSTED TRADERS:
Rollcollector // gt6943 x2 // CharlesHK // spurs.attax x4 // Shuqiran // ho123wang // jamesalex // thomasfo // watts27 // Matt // mszaby x2 // robjones1973 // xavi101 // lordfa9 // kgarnett x2 //gp#3 //