Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

October 26th, 2013, 5:18 pm #61

Opened my Magazines and both of the Aguero Cards to my relief were in mint condition!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

jayce101
Masters Card
jayce101
Masters Card

October 26th, 2013, 5:26 pm #62

alanaman wrote:
MatchAttaxCam wrote:The bronze already at £25! Canthink what the silver and golds will be...
If you think about it logically there should be no difference in the prices of the bronze, silver and gold cards. Price is usually based on availability and demand. Anyone who has subscribed to a bronze card will also get the silver and gold cards therefore there will be almost exactly the same number of each card distributed and with roughly the same amount of people wanting each card the demand will be the same too. So why would the price differ.
It is possible that topps may have produced less of the gold limiteds of giggs, wilshire, hazard and gerrard when distributing them through the various products but they will have to print the exact same amount of each aguero in order to keep the agreement with subscribers.
not necessarily
many may be just looking for a quick profit and will therefore cancel subscription after receiving bronze card

chris.jlee
100 Club

October 26th, 2013, 7:20 pm #63

Like a bus, both arrived yesterday however Aguero dinged on the corner. Disappointing as I only collect Man City cards and this is the ONLY reason I subscribed.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

rwood93372
i-card

October 27th, 2013, 8:22 am #64

Mine arrived yesterday. Card damaged as well. They are not packing the card properly so it moves around in the pack as its loose so anticipate lots of damaged ones.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

October 28th, 2013, 11:18 am #65

Received a letter this morning from topps which said:
Dear Subscriber
We have been made aware that some subscribers for the weekly Topps Match Attax Collector's Guide have experienced a delay in receiving the first edition of this magazine, which we anticipated being with you on the 19th of October.

Please accept our sincere apologies if you have not yet received this edition or have had your delivery delayed at all.

To try to compensate you for the disappointment and inconvenience that has been caused please find enclosed a packet of 10 Match Attax Cards for your collection.

To ensure that your second copy of the magazine arrives on time we have excluded the third party provider, which caused the delay in the first instance and moving forward we will not be using their services.

Sorry Once again and we would like to thank you for your patience and your custom.

Kind Regards
The Topps Team

So they have sent out a letter it seems to everyone with a packet of 10 cards so has anyone else received it yet? A nice gesture by topps and was surprised to receive this as i received all of the issues i was due last week! To top it off in my packet i got Hart 100 Club, so i am quite pleased!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

October 28th, 2013, 12:48 pm #66

Yeah got my free packet and letter but wasn't quite as lucky gutted as Hart is the only 100 club i need have 2 spare Luiz

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

October 28th, 2013, 1:10 pm #67

Tankerton1 wrote:Received a letter this morning from topps which said:
Dear Subscriber
We have been made aware that some subscribers for the weekly Topps Match Attax Collector's Guide have experienced a delay in receiving the first edition of this magazine, which we anticipated being with you on the 19th of October.

Please accept our sincere apologies if you have not yet received this edition or have had your delivery delayed at all.

To try to compensate you for the disappointment and inconvenience that has been caused please find enclosed a packet of 10 Match Attax Cards for your collection.

To ensure that your second copy of the magazine arrives on time we have excluded the third party provider, which caused the delay in the first instance and moving forward we will not be using their services.

Sorry Once again and we would like to thank you for your patience and your custom.

Kind Regards
The Topps Team

So they have sent out a letter it seems to everyone with a packet of 10 cards so has anyone else received it yet? A nice gesture by topps and was surprised to receive this as i received all of the issues i was due last week! To top it off in my packet i got Hart 100 Club, so i am quite pleased!
yep, recieved compo pack and letter

only a motm in mine though.

nice jesture.

HEYWOODBLUE55
i-card

October 28th, 2013, 3:05 pm #68

I got a machine damaged van persie 101 card last season in a packet. took a photo of it, sent
picture to topps . sent me a new one. never asked for the original back. always worth a try.

Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition
Victor Meldrew
Limited Edition

October 28th, 2013, 3:09 pm #69

Also received the letter of apology and pack of cards this morning. A MOTM which I needed in the pack so well happy.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
rcgcecdc
Player of the Month

October 29th, 2013, 10:19 am #70

****UPDATE ON THE IRISH SUBSRIBERS**
I FINALLY RECEIVED MY THIRD COPY OF ISSUE ONE WITH PACK OF CARDS , THE FIRST 2 HAD NO CARDS, AND ONLY SO FAR HAVE RECEIVED 1 COPY OF ISSUE 2. NO RESPONSE FROM TOPPS , OVER A WEEK SINCE INITIAL EMAIL... THE PLOT THICKENS!!