December 8th, 2013, 6:42 pm #2

Print me cards ?

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

December 8th, 2013, 6:44 pm #3

That's a possibility

Would there be any image rights or licence issues for Topps to print these cards

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

December 8th, 2013, 6:52 pm #4

Very much doubt this...

Its a print me card.

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

December 8th, 2013, 7:47 pm #5

Bit annoying to be honest as Topps are one of the biggest bunch of hypocrites around. I sent a valid request for a certain number of Print Me cards which were not going to be resold as they were for personal use for a footballer himself who wanted to take them back to his native country and hand them out to his family and friends. Topps blocked it and said they no longer issued cards with player images on due to licencing issues and the fact people were selling them on ebay.

Pedrelx
Player of the Month
Pedrelx
Player of the Month

December 8th, 2013, 7:56 pm #6

This is my dream, Topps Match Attax in Spain, Panini is rubbish!!!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

December 9th, 2013, 5:01 pm #7

Phild wrote:Bit annoying to be honest as Topps are one of the biggest bunch of hypocrites around. I sent a valid request for a certain number of Print Me cards which were not going to be resold as they were for personal use for a footballer himself who wanted to take them back to his native country and hand them out to his family and friends. Topps blocked it and said they no longer issued cards with player images on due to licencing issues and the fact people were selling them on ebay.
when did Topps say this? it might have been made before the ban was put down.

@pedrelx- to be honest, I think Panini is far better than Topps as we NEVER have any of these ridiculous mix-ups. its just the set comes out and then everyone is happy... and nothing hardly EVER goes wrong. i'd love to see Panini have a try at the Premier League set one day... that would be very interesting and nice for a change. but.... :ontopic

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

December 9th, 2013, 6:01 pm #8

It was before this seasons collection came out.