Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

September 29th, 2015, 10:00 am #101

clem132 wrote:also i wonder what midfielder was left out on Manchester United as Anthony Martial is a forward but Mata midfield is the card after
Can only be Adnan Januzaj.

Lee_James27
Regular Card
Lee_James27
Regular Card

October 18th, 2015, 2:29 am #102

Hi guys, has anybody noticed that the ring binder hasn't got the limited edition cards on the checklist?

Can anyone advise me what order they go in please?

Also I'm new to collecting, can anyone tell me the easiest way of getting the limited cards please?

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
oneofthebest
Limited Edition

October 18th, 2015, 4:37 am #103

Lee_James27 wrote:Hi guys, has anybody noticed that the ring binder hasn't got the limited edition cards on the checklist?

Can anyone advise me what order they go in please?

Also I'm new to collecting, can anyone tell me the easiest way of getting the limited cards please?
LE1. Diego Costa - gold, silver, bronze
LE2. Wayne Rooney - gold, silver, bronze
LE3. Olivier Giroud - gold, silver, bronze
LE4. Raheem Sterling - gold, silver, bronze
LE5. Jordan Henderson - gold, silver, bronze
LE6. Harry Kane - gold, silver, bronze

Vimster
Star Player
Vimster
Star Player

November 25th, 2015, 8:02 pm #104

Hi guys, apologies my son is new to match attax and I'm none the wiser (sticker albums are my forte). He's just got the starter pack and I've noticed the collector binder only has 270 spaces - are you supposed to get more than 1 binder??
Also, his checklist only goes up to Sunderland, did Topps not print a 'part 2' checklist??
Many thanks to anyone that can help me understand!
"We'll always be Blue, we'll always be Bluuuuuue, we're Cardiff City, we'll always be Blue!"

Currently collecting: Panini 2014 World Cup Brasil stickers
Completed collections: Topps Premier League 2014 stickers

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

November 26th, 2015, 9:24 am #105

Vimster wrote:Hi guys, apologies my son is new to match attax and I'm none the wiser (sticker albums are my forte). He's just got the starter pack and I've noticed the collector binder only has 270 spaces - are you supposed to get more than 1 binder??
Also, his checklist only goes up to Sunderland, did Topps not print a 'part 2' checklist??
sounds like you are missing the back page insert. You should get a replacement from where you bought it.

I think there is an issue with the binder size this year. Look elsewhere in the Match Attax section for more info.

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

November 26th, 2015, 7:02 pm #106

Vimster wrote:Hi guys, apologies my son is new to match attax and I'm none the wiser (sticker albums are my forte). He's just got the starter pack and I've noticed the collector binder only has 270 spaces - are you supposed to get more than 1 binder??
If you put them in each side of the sleeves you'll have enough for 540 cards.

Vimster
Star Player
Vimster
Star Player

November 28th, 2015, 5:32 pm #107

Thanks guys for the responses. My sons starter pack came with 2 of the front page so I'd love to meet the person who ended up with 2 copies of the back insert/checklist.
Have doubled up the cards back to back to make them fit (obvious I know).
"We'll always be Blue, we'll always be Bluuuuuue, we're Cardiff City, we'll always be Blue!"

Currently collecting: Panini 2014 World Cup Brasil stickers
Completed collections: Topps Premier League 2014 stickers