chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

May 1st, 2014, 9:16 am #41

I sent a reply back to let them know of my disappointment with the 'exclusive' situation. I received a very quick reply back...

"I am sorry that you are disappointed by the Limited Edition exclusivity however thank you for your understanding. As you are aware the Sergio Aguero is totally exclusive to the magazine as was the bronze Yaya Toure and therefore that will be 5 cards over the first 52 weeks of the magazine being in production with new Limited Editions being in the pipeline with the launch of the new season collection later this year."
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

richt11
Fans Favourite
richt11
Fans Favourite

May 1st, 2014, 5:17 pm #42

Well - I got a response....
Word for word identical to the two responses that you received Chris, so we must have written exactly the same thing??
I am going to send them further correspondence because the wording for the Limited Editions has all along suggested that they are exclusive, and also I feel that the fact the More cards than wording was there for not just one additional week, they should actually honour that statement to all those with a subscription.
If anyone has further thoughts on this please let me know.
Many thanks
Richard

richt11
Fans Favourite
richt11
Fans Favourite

May 2nd, 2014, 4:49 pm #43

I recieved issue 29 today - interesting to see that the 'More Free Cards than ever before' banner remains on the front cover... for the 4th week running. But they have now chosen to remove the word 'EXCLUSIVE' from the limited edition token page!! I doubt we will see any commitment to their words especially given the 'Copy and Paste' replies we have received, but if there was nothing wrong with the wording I wonder why they have now opted to change it????