richt11
Fans Favourite
richt11
Fans Favourite

April 28th, 2014, 6:38 pm #31

Having not received a response as yet (almost one week) I have resent my email along with further comments in relation to this weeks magazine, and the point about the same number of free cards within the Match of the Day magazine (further false and misleading statements) . All in all its becoming a very poor piece of work from topps.

chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

April 28th, 2014, 8:59 pm #32

I have also resent my email this evening. I have now also cc'd it to what I believe to be the emails of Chris Rodman (Vice President & Group Managing Director) and Simon Benton (Sales & Marketing Director)

Hopefully this will kick start some kind of response!
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

richt11
Fans Favourite
richt11
Fans Favourite

April 28th, 2014, 9:24 pm #33

please let me know if those email addresses work and you get a response.... It might be worth a few people sending mails to them....

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

April 29th, 2014, 9:20 am #34

Finally had an acknowledgement to my emails, nothing spectacular and possibly just a case of fobbing off -

Thank you for your email.

I have passed your comments over to our marketing team for further consideration and will forward an update asap.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

April 29th, 2014, 3:33 pm #35

@Phild i had exactly the same response!! :
Thank you for your email.

I have passed your comments over to our marketing department and will forward an update asap.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Looks like they have been waiting to see how many more emails they got before deciding to reply, lets hope they actually do do something about this seeming as it has taken them so long to reply!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

April 29th, 2014, 4:55 pm #36

I've also finally had a response. Mine was slightly different though...

"Thank you for your e-mail which has been passed for my attention and I apologise for the fact that you have not had a response sooner. I am currently looking into the queries that you have raised and will give you a complete response to your queries within the next 24 hours"

It has also come from Sue Gallagher, the customer services manager.

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

April 30th, 2014, 10:04 am #37

I've had this response this morning...

"Thank you for bringing to our attention that there is an editorial oversight on this edition and the “more free cards” banner should have been removed. This phrase was used where we were giving away 15 free cards and should have been removed from this issue. This has now been rectified and as you so rightly stated we did give away the same number of cards this week as MOTD magazine however over the course of the year we will be giving away nearly twice as many cards with the Match Attax Weekly Collector Guide than with any other title.

On the England Limited Edition cards the Bronze Wayne Rooney card is only available to subscribers and will not be found in any other promotion or publication. The Silver LE is available via the Print Me service available at www.toppsdirect.com however should subscribers not wish to purchase this there is a second way to obtain the card which does not cost anything. The same applies to the Gold LE with a second option of redemption should they be using the reversible binder cover from the Match Attax Extra collection for the Match Attax England collection. This again offers a chance to subscribers to obtain the card at no further cost.

I hope that this covers all of the issues that you have raised but should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly."

It was also confirmed to me that the Aguero vouchers will be continuing until early September (I'd asked because of the magazine was saying they would be available for "next few weeks")

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

April 30th, 2014, 11:38 am #38

Seriously, has anyone actually removed all of their Match Attax Extra cards and reused the binder for Match Attax England?
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

richt11
Fans Favourite
richt11
Fans Favourite

April 30th, 2014, 5:19 pm #39

Interesting response - very much a case of backtracking.
I think the banner - more cards than ever before has featured on at least 3 covers? (if someone could correct me should I be wrong), but they are not going to do anything to rectify it with the subscribers?
I find it completely irrelevant about the claim to be giving away 'nearly' twice as many. They are not really free anyway are they?
Regarding the limited editions they need to address the claim that all of the limiteds are exclusive with the magazine, and not just one.
A poor response in my opinion. Still awaiting any reply to my emails.....

MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card

April 30th, 2014, 7:12 pm #40

My question is in the magazine why don't Topps just say 'Rooney Silver and Gold LE' rather than 'England LE'?

For me, they are trying to fool customers into thinking it is a different one, not Rooney, as they know people won't buy if it's Rooney.
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76