bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 6:05 pm #21

The image above isn't the special Easter issue with Hart LE.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

breezwhey
Star Player
breezwhey
Star Player

March 12th, 2013, 6:07 pm #22

Thank You! You saved me from ordering the wrong issue.

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

March 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm #23

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this years cards are the first to have match attax EXTRA on the back and not just match attax. Wonder why they changed it?

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 6:34 pm #24

Yes your correct Alan, im not sure why though, i don't really see what difference it makes other than the fact that you can tell the two collections apart by looking at the backs. Still doesn't make sense, trying to promote the extra cards more perhaps??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 7:07 pm #25

alanaman wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this years cards are the first to have match attax EXTRA on the back and not just match attax. Wonder why they changed it?
Really glad about that as i brought that up in a point about improving Match Attax earlier this years and would save a time sorting cards out, and i just think it would make them better as well.
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

March 12th, 2013, 7:08 pm #26

It will be handy Toby, it takes me ages to sort through old base cards to find out which are main book and which are extras. It also seems they have put inserts in the free packs again. I bought 2 motd mags and got 2 motm and 2 captains.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 8:25 pm #27

Yes i suppose so it will make things a bit easier
i also got 3 MOTM and 4 Captains from 8 5 card pack promo packs.
thought the easter special was actually quite good value for money
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 8:55 pm #28

The Easter mag is great value for money, I agree Toby. Got a couple of MOTM in my 6 packs and a nice Match Attax mag to keep with the folder. Plus some PL stickers as a bonus and the Hart LE. Well worth £3!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

chuck332
Player of the Month
chuck332
Player of the Month

March 12th, 2013, 10:21 pm #29

Has the normal Match of the Day magazine(not the easter special) got the premier league trophy card in its promotional pack or just basic cards

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

March 12th, 2013, 10:23 pm #30

chuck332 wrote:Has the normal Match of the Day magazine(not the easter special) got the premier league trophy card in its promotional pack or just basic cards
It just includes 5 base cards, with a paper insert about it being a sneak preview packet included.