Match Attax Extra 13 14 New Images of Starter Packs and Packets

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 7th, 2014, 5:25 pm #1

Hi Everyone
I have just had another look at Click Distribution and found out that they have updated with some new pictures of Match Attax Extra 13 14:

So Gold, Silver and Bronze LE's look set to continue if the Start Pack contains a gold one or am i mistaken?
The starter pack also includes:
Collector Binder
Wallchart and Checklist and Play Pitch
5 Card and a Limited Edition Player

what does everyone think of the design, i think it is simple and looks very similar to last years Extra design with the obvious difference being this years is Blue

Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

February 7th, 2014, 6:00 pm #2

Five cards?! Joy! Sarcastic of course.

Some main opinion overall on these pictures enclosed in your previous post...
- of course the fact that it comes with only five cards, I long for the generous days again! Of course six if you include the Limited Edition but you know wat I mean. I presume they will be normal odds side the packet free, I hope so.
- I get the impression that gold stuff is going to carry on, no doubt there will be a extra limited edition free with match attax magazine some short time after release. That's another thing for me to try and obtain.
- five card packets return again!

*just an aditional note, I think that we will probably see an fcf member obtain a signed le, I think there is a good chance somebody will anyway.*

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

February 10th, 2014, 6:08 pm #3

Does anyone know when the first Match Attax Extra pack will be free with the Match of the Day Magazine - hopefully with Trophy Card ??
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

February 10th, 2014, 6:26 pm #4

Presumably next week or the is after that.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

February 10th, 2014, 6:36 pm #5

I don't think there is a trophy card with Extra preview packs is there?

Due to the quick turnaround from the transfer window, I'm not expecting preview packs until the week of official release, but I could be wrong.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 10th, 2014, 7:03 pm #6

Catherine, I know there have been preview trophies in previous years for extra (07/08 08/09 09/10 and 10/11) but there hasn't been one since then so i doubt there will be one for this years extra set and just more than likely a packet of 4 or 5 cards with the bit of paper in that says this is a sneak preview of Match Attax Extra and has a few details on about the set with the swap and play venues and dates on the back like what was released in the preview packs in the magazine for Extra last season 12/13! I also think your right about the release of preview packs not being until the release week for set as i think that has happened in the last few years as well!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

February 10th, 2014, 7:09 pm #7

I forgot there have been trophies for Extra way back, but was thinking of the last couple of years where I can remember there wasn't one! It's my age Toby!

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album