NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card
NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card

March 19th, 2013, 7:43 am #51

MatchAttaxCam wrote:delighted to see Yoshida Boruc Ramirez Lallana C and Lambert MOTM, but disappointed Forren isnt a new signing there
Hasn't Forren been with your U21s though? I don't think Topps count those kind of signings, like us and Samed Yesil in the summer
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

breezwhey
Star Player
breezwhey
Star Player

March 19th, 2013, 2:20 pm #52

Yeah, I ordered one yesterday as well, as the promotion was on their website. I wrote to see if I would still get it. Waiting on my reply.

breezwhey
Star Player
breezwhey
Star Player

March 19th, 2013, 4:29 pm #53

Email reply from Topps about the Print Me offer in regards to my order placed yesterday: "The limited edition card will automatically forwarded with the Print Me product." Looks like they are sending the LE card with current Print Me orders. Thanks so much for the info on this!!!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 19th, 2013, 6:20 pm #54

Yes i have just checked and the offer is still on. here is the link which shows this: http://www.toppsdirect.com/index.php/ca ... 35778.html

Hope this helps
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 22nd, 2013, 4:55 pm #55

I have recieved my print me order today and it came with a Jermaine Defoe Limited Edition so was very pleased, has anyone else received their order with Jermaine Defoe Limited Edition yet??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

March 22nd, 2013, 5:47 pm #56

My order arrived yesterday. I ordered 2, but they only sent 1 Defoe card

I emailed Topps and they are sending 1 in the post.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

mrmatchattax
Limited Edition
mrmatchattax
Limited Edition

March 22nd, 2013, 6:56 pm #57

Ordered one in the week that came today. Very happy!

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Trusted Traders:
Jose Otavio x2, Swapmaster97 x4, Swapit, Palmerme1 x2, Phild, Bibster x2, Charles HK, Pnchocolates, Paradogs77, Koda, Motorlux, Val, Tankerton1, Unitedkids, Alanaman x3, Oafcforever.

Wish List
Trades List
Feedback Page

MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card

March 25th, 2013, 6:35 pm #58

NIAMHUSLFC07 wrote:
MatchAttaxCam wrote:delighted to see Yoshida Boruc Ramirez Lallana C and Lambert MOTM, but disappointed Forren isnt a new signing there
Hasn't Forren been with your U21s though? I don't think Topps count those kind of signings, like us and Samed Yesil in the summer
Didn't play for a few months so not that fit but easing his way into the first team, been on the bench most games anyway so can't see why he wasn't included
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

breezwhey
Star Player
breezwhey
Star Player

April 23rd, 2013, 9:40 pm #59

I'm curious to see if anyone else has bought both the multipacks and individual packs of the Extras and found the packs in the multipacks to be different as far as the shiny cards go? I'm wondering if it's actually harder to complete a set from the multipacks than from equal amount of packs, rather than the same as you might think.