Match Attax Extra 12/13 Man of the Match

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 29th, 2013, 8:14 pm #1

With Match Attax Extra coming out in March, I thought we could see who everyone thinks will be the Man of the Match for each club.

In recent Extra collections, there has been 1 Man of the Match allocated for each team. So, who do you think will make the set? :cheers
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card
NIAMHUSLFC07
Masters Card

January 29th, 2013, 8:19 pm #2

Well Topps never seem to agree with me on my choices, I mean, no Lucas Motm at all in past seasons? Tut tut. I think Jose Enrique's improved form has merited a Motm card this season, same with Jordan Henderson. But knowing Topps, they'll give it to Sterling, whose form has really dipped recently.
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

January 29th, 2013, 9:05 pm #3

I think Arsenal's is likely to be Santi Cazorla as Walcott who has been are best player is already going to be a hatrick hero. Olivier Giroud with his recent form is in with a shout but knowing Topps Cazorla will be the choice they go for due to popularity
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Jol
Fans Favourite
Jol
Fans Favourite

January 30th, 2013, 1:08 am #4

Dzeko should get one for city. Super Sub but Tevez has been best player this year

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

January 30th, 2013, 1:48 am #5

I'd hope for West Brom its either Mulumbu or Yacob but would suspect its the usual Chris Brunt or maybe Shane Long/ Romelu Lukaku

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card

January 30th, 2013, 2:10 am #6

i was gonna but with aston villa but i honestly could not pick anyone.

Jol
Fans Favourite
Jol
Fans Favourite

January 30th, 2013, 2:53 am #7

ofb1988 wrote:i was gonna but with aston villa but i honestly could not pick anyone.
What about Benteke?

cricketlondon
i-card

January 30th, 2013, 7:58 am #8

Man Utds is obvious but Chelsea's and arsenals and spurs not so. I reckon Barry banan or gabby ablongahlor for villa nah it will benteke. Will it be Fellaini or baines for Everton or will one be Hundred club.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

February 1st, 2013, 5:54 pm #9

I imagine Reading's will be le Fondre, despite him having to have a base card in this set too (why did they leave him out of the standard set? Bizarre)

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

February 1st, 2013, 6:18 pm #10

Sebastian Bassong for Norwich. Been solid at the back and by far Norwich's stand out performer this season. But I bet Topps will go for the usual Grant Holt selection!

Base card sections for Norwich in update set should be:

Mark Bunn GK
Ryan Bennett DEF
Alex Tettey MID
Becchio ATT
Kamara ATT