Match Attax England

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card
Joined: April 16th, 2010, 11:34 pm

March 5th, 2014, 11:54 am #1

Limited Editions Cards for Match Attax England are:

Starter pack: Wayne Rooney Gold, Silver,Bronze

Tin: Lionel Messi Gold, Silver, Bronze

Multipacks: 5 normal packs per multipack and one of the packs will contain 1 limited edition Ronaldo card Gold, Silver, Bronze.



One more limited edition in Match of the day magazine on sale 29th April = Robin Van Persie.

Seems it cannot be released before April due to the new England kit.

Quote
Like
Share

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card
Joined: February 25th, 2010, 9:40 pm

March 5th, 2014, 12:50 pm #2

Thanks for the info Phil.

I take it the RVP will be available in bronze, silver and gold too?

Will the England cards have them in the new kit then? Otherwise, why can't they sell them earlier if they are exactly the same as the World Stars?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album



Quote
Like
Share

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:26 am

March 5th, 2014, 3:20 pm #3

No FCF exclusive Limited edition again then.
Oh well maybe in 14-15 set perhaps!
Quote
Like
Share

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

March 5th, 2014, 3:27 pm #4

Thanks Phil for the information, does this now mean the england cards with the world stars will be different to those in the england set like Catherine suggested?? Would make some sense as englands World cup kit will be all white! Also with the england euro 2012 cards they changed the box designs for the packets of cards due to the change in kits if i remember correctly so topps would appear to be being more careful this time around
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Quote
Like
Share

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card
Joined: April 16th, 2010, 11:34 pm

March 5th, 2014, 4:56 pm #5

I have no idea if they will be different to be honest, maybe just Photoshopped with the new kit. Nothing surprises me these days. I wouldn't be surprised if anything changes between now and then

Quote
Like
Share

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 12:08 am

March 6th, 2014, 1:52 am #6

I would very much guess the RVP LE will also be in Gold, silver and bronze. Just like the Giggs LE card for MA PL 13-14. Now for the joys of opening up 154263735 copies of MOTD magazine and not to get one GOLD LE! Topps know how to treat their customers don't they........
Quote
Like
Share

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 3:11 pm

March 26th, 2014, 2:22 pm #7

Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for £1 & postage.

Code is MAENG14 to be used @ toppsdirect.com
Quote
Like
Share

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 4:36 pm

March 26th, 2014, 3:19 pm #8

UKBasedCollector wrote:I would very much guess the RVP LE will also be in Gold, silver and bronze. Just like the Giggs LE card for MA PL 13-14. Now for the joys of opening up 154263735 copies of MOTD magazine and not to get one GOLD LE! Topps know how to treat their customers don't they........


And one question... does this mean that all three will be with the starter packs or randomly insterted?
Quote
Like
Share

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club
Joined: April 7th, 2011, 1:00 pm

March 26th, 2014, 7:10 pm #9

BigErnst wrote:Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for £1 & postage.

Code is MAENG14 to be used @ toppsdirect.com
I received my sheet today with the Wilshere sport relief card and the code.
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

March 26th, 2014, 9:52 pm #10

monkey76 wrote:
BigErnst wrote:Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for £1 & postage.

Code is MAENG14 to be used @ toppsdirect.com
I received my sheet today with the Wilshere sport relief card and the code.
So did I.
Quote
Like
Share