Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 26th, 2014, 9:55 pm #11

I also received mine today and it is quite a good offer, certainly one i will be taking advantage of, however i was disappointed with the fact that the cards i received were bent!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

March 26th, 2014, 9:59 pm #12

I am disappointed that it said that they would send 'Match Attax Goodies' for completing the survey and they sent 1 sheet of bent cards! Rubbish!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

March 27th, 2014, 11:56 am #13

bibster wrote:I am disappointed that it said that they would send 'Match Attax Goodies' for completing the survey and they sent 1 sheet of bent cards! Rubbish!
I agree with you totally. I did think that you would get a couple of free packs at least. It was the same sheet that I already had and I think the majority of collectors would also have purchased the paper to get it. The starter pack offer is ok but still feel a tad disappointed.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

April 1st, 2014, 7:22 pm #14

So Match Attax England is due for release tomorrow. At first I wasn't too bothered about the prospect of this set, as World Stars was released a few weeks ago and I thought it would be exactly the same. However...

All the England player cards are different to those available in the World Stars set. They have used the new kits for these cards, so that's something new.

Also, there are a number of different signed cards to be found in the 2 variations of starter packs, which again, is a nice addition (if you are lucky enough to find one!)

A few images and details can be seen on the link below

http://www.toppsdirect.com/match-attax- ... -game.html

Looking forward to trying to get hold of these tomorrow!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

ethan11
Hat Trick Hero
ethan11
Hat Trick Hero

April 1st, 2014, 7:48 pm #15

I thought avalible on the 3rd

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

April 1st, 2014, 7:53 pm #16

ethan11 wrote:I thought avalible on the 3rd
That's the official release date, but quite often they are available the day before. You can already buy them from Topps via their website.

chuck332
Player of the Month
chuck332
Player of the Month

April 1st, 2014, 7:57 pm #17

The tins are already in smiths, 3 designs & Messi limited in gold, silver or bronze

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

April 1st, 2014, 8:44 pm #18

I see they are now on sale via Topps direct. The voucher most of us had a £1 starter pack is for the cheaper starter pack
Not the deluxe one .

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

April 1st, 2014, 8:53 pm #19

Thats very interesting that some of it is out now, as i am not due stock until Friday!! Anyway the signed cards look amazing and i will definitely have to go out and get the different England player cards from the World Stars set, are there anymore known variations yet??
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

ethan11
Hat Trick Hero
ethan11
Hat Trick Hero

April 2nd, 2014, 10:14 am #20

Great news my local co op has them in stock I'll be a starter pack and some packs soon