Match Attax England 2014 - Autograph Redemptions

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

August 24th, 2015, 3:16 pm #1

It's very quiet on this forum these days... Anyway, I've been going through the Match Attax England 2014 Autograph Redemption cards that I've recorded on my blog and was wondering if anyone can supply scans/photos of any of the missing Redemption cards or the actual Autograph cards?

Christian Benteke (Belgium) - ???

Marouane Fellaini (Belgium) - ???

Paulinho (Brazil) - Redemption & Card

Ashley Cole (England) - ???

Steven Gerrard (England) - ???

Joe Hart (England) - Redemption & Card

Jordan Henderson - Card

Phil Jagielka (England) - ???

Frank Lampard (England) - ???

Kyle Walker (England) - ???

Jack Wilshere (England) - Redemption & Card (Base and Man of the Match)

Olivier Giroud (France) - Card

Ron Vlaar (Netherlands) - Redemption & Card

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) - ???

Tim Howard (USA) - Redemption & Card

Can anyone confirm whether any of the cards identified with '???' have ever appeared as Redemption cards?

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 25th, 2015, 9:00 am #2

It's summer Alan, should get busier when the new collections come out in September.

Brummie3
101 Card
Brummie3
101 Card

August 25th, 2015, 11:51 am #3

Yeah i hear you Alan. But with the Amount of Stuff Panini are bringing out and with Topps Premier gold you will have a job on yours hands!.. By the way some sweet auto's in that set by the looks of it.

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

August 25th, 2015, 4:50 pm #4

alan I have a picture of an authentic signed gerrard card. but the owner wont sell to me damn it

I got the same list of players direct from topps and heard from a friend that topps have said they have given out around 5 of each of the cards other than WILSHIRE/HART/PAULINHO/VLAAR. which were very common to start with.

the funny thing tho is with the release of the new topps authentics 2015 I believe there are 11 players with autograph cards from the world cup 2014 which are to be released in that set. seems to me that out of 4000 signed cards for world cup 2014 not many at all were found.

again a complete cock up from topps with collectors never going to be able to attain all 15 signed cards

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

September 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm #5

Alan wrote:It's very quiet on this forum these days... Anyway, I've been going through the Match Attax England 2014 Autograph Redemption cards that I've recorded on my blog and was wondering if anyone can supply scans/photos of any of the missing Redemption cards or the actual Autograph cards?

Christian Benteke (Belgium) - ???

Marouane Fellaini (Belgium) - ???

Paulinho (Brazil) - Redemption & Card

Ashley Cole (England) - ???

Steven Gerrard (England) - ???

Joe Hart (England) - Redemption & Card

Jordan Henderson - Card

Phil Jagielka (England) - ???

Frank Lampard (England) - ???

Kyle Walker (England) - ???

Jack Wilshere (England) - Redemption & Card (Base and Man of the Match)

Olivier Giroud (France) - Card

Ron Vlaar (Netherlands) - Redemption & Card

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) - ???

Tim Howard (USA) - Redemption & Card

Can anyone confirm whether any of the cards identified with '???' have ever appeared as Redemption cards?
Hi

I have a signed Wilshere base and Man of the Match cards.... if you want a photo of them I can take them?

Can I upload photos here?
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY