Match Attax CL 16/17 - UK LE's - Where to find them...

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

January 10th, 2017, 2:44 pm #1

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

jmds
i-card
jmds
i-card

January 11th, 2017, 1:21 pm #2

Thanks for posting Alan. And as a new sign-up to the forum, a general thank you for all the work you do on the Cartophilic site as well. It's an amazing resource.

Just a couple of quick questions that I'm not sure whether people can help with.
1) It mentions two LEs are to be given out with Match of the Day mag on 12th Jan. Is that the date the magazine should hit the shops or the cover date?
2) What are the 'selected stores' where you can pick up the freebies?

Thanks!

punciak70
100 Club
punciak70
100 Club

January 11th, 2017, 1:30 pm #3

Hi
What does it mean "swap&store"? Where will be Messi silver available?

mszaby
101 Card
mszaby
101 Card

January 11th, 2017, 2:23 pm #4

swap & store for PL: https://www.toppsdirect.com/match-attax ... inder.html

It think will be a same to CL too inc. Messi silver.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

Renko
Hat Trick Hero
Renko
Hat Trick Hero

January 12th, 2017, 9:41 am #5

jmds wrote:Thanks for posting Alan. And as a new sign-up to the forum, a general thank you for all the work you do on the Cartophilic site as well. It's an amazing resource.

Just a couple of quick questions that I'm not sure whether people can help with.
1) It mentions two LEs are to be given out with Match of the Day mag on 12th Jan. Is that the date the magazine should hit the shops or the cover date?

Thanks!
Match of the Day magazine dated 12 January is in stores today. It comes with both limited edition cards.

I suspect "selected" means the large majority - the mag I purchased had a outer wraper which the limited editions were behind
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax

Renko
Hat Trick Hero
Renko
Hat Trick Hero

January 12th, 2017, 3:06 pm #6

Renko wrote:
jmds wrote:Thanks for posting Alan. And as a new sign-up to the forum, a general thank you for all the work you do on the Cartophilic site as well. It's an amazing resource.

Thanks!
Match of the Day magazine dated 12 January is in stores today. It comes with both limited edition cards.

I suspect "selected" means the large majority - the mag I purchased had a outer wraper which the limited editions were behind
Actually I hadn't looked very closely at what I'd purchased. The Match of the Day Euro All-stars Special 2017 costs £3.25, was in the shops today, and includes both limited editions (Messi bronze & Aubameyang silver.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

January 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm #7

UK Buffon Hundred Club different to the International version
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

January 12th, 2017, 5:53 pm #8

Given the time between the Summer transfer window and the collection being released not just here its a shame they couldn't replace Nacer Chadli, Islam Slimani and Jack Wilshere, bad enough releasing it here when the groups have finished.

jmds
i-card
jmds
i-card

January 12th, 2017, 7:25 pm #9

Did anyone get both the Messi bronze and Aubameyang silver LEs with one magazine then? I only got the Aubameyang in mine so went back to get another and got... another Aubameyang! They were both in one of the two packets that were in the outer wrapper.

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 12th, 2017, 7:44 pm #10

The packet that the magazine came in said on the front of mine that it included both the bronze and silver (and it did). I got mine from WH Smith.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album