Match Attax Champions League 2016-17 - Juventus - Variations

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

December 3rd, 2016, 12:18 pm #1

At least 8 Juventus cards have two versions, either a different player or a different photo.

Please let me know if you find others.

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2016/17 (59) - Juventus - different cards

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

December 3rd, 2016, 1:02 pm #2

Thanks Alan brilliant work as always. I am really enjoying the challenge of completing this Champions League set this season with all the variations!

I don't know if you are aware, but I think there are at least two Napoli cards that are different. Its like the Cuadrado and Asamoah cards where both cards have the same number but a different player appears and I think this is the same for 2 cards in the Napoli team. I don't know a lot more about it, but I think the differences are:
NAP8. Ivan Strinić (SSC Napoli)
NAP8. David Lopez (SSC Napoli)
NAP12. Piotr Zieliński (SSC Napoli)
NAP12. Mirko Valdifiori (SSC Napoli)

I got both Lopez and Valdifiori in a Nordic Edition box, but I notice that both were sold by Napoli before the end of the summer transfer window.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

December 3rd, 2016, 1:19 pm #3

Tankerton1 wrote:Thanks Alan brilliant work as always. I am really enjoying the challenge of completing this Champions League set this season with all the variations!

I don't know if you are aware, but I think there are at least two Napoli cards that are different. Its like the Cuadrado and Asamoah cards where both cards have the same number but a different player appears and I think this is the same for 2 cards in the Napoli team. I don't know a lot more about it, but I think the differences are:
NAP8. Ivan Strinić (SSC Napoli)
NAP8. David Lopez (SSC Napoli)
NAP12. Piotr Zieliński (SSC Napoli)
NAP12. Mirko Valdifiori (SSC Napoli)

I got both Lopez and Valdifiori in a Nordic Edition box, but I notice that both were sold by Napoli before the end of the summer transfer window.
Thanks Toby, I didn't realise, I'll check that out.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero

January 21st, 2017, 10:08 am #4

Thanks you Alan for this awesome job ! In mutipacks received as a gift with the Topps codes, i discovered the JUV 2 Buffon with the "dark" jersey card. In France we find only some Buffon JUV2 cards with the "green" jersey !

It's incredible all those variations !