Match Attax Bundesliga extra 12/13

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 10th, 2013, 12:26 pm #1

Hi everyone
was scrolling through ebay.de and found an image of the display box of Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13
The box contains 50 packets and appears to have a picture of a Bundesliga legend on the box along with some other cards. Here is the box: Match Attax Bundesliga 12/13 Extra

The image is only a pre release as the ebayer has said below and there are 250 cards in the set and 5 cards per packet

If anyone has any more information about this set including release date then please share the information!
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 10th, 2013, 12:32 pm #2

Just found the image of a Bundesliga 12/13 extra tin it says it contains 26 cards and one Limitierte Auflauge and again is only a pre release image and subject to change. it says release is March but no exact date set. here is the link to the auction and image: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extr ... 1005wt_906
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 10th, 2013, 12:36 pm #3

Just also seen that the Bundesliga Starter pack is also to have a limitierte Auflauge in it and that also comes with a play pitch and 4 cards again this is a link from ebay but no picture of the starter pack as of yet: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Match-Attax-Extr ... 035wt_1037
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

February 10th, 2013, 4:11 pm #4

my Bundesliga legends

Bayern – Klaus Augenthaler, Franz Beckenbauer, Uli Hoeneß, Oliver Kahn, Sepp Maier, Gerd Müller, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Mehmet Scholl, Georg Schwarzenbeck,
Dortmund – Jürgen Kohler, Lars Ricken, Matthias Sammer, Stefan Reuter, Stefan Klos, Michael Zorc, Frank Mill, Lothar Emmerich
Schalke – Klaus Fischer, Marc Wilmots, Olaf Thon, Rüdiger Abramczik,
Mönchengladbach - Berti Vogts, Rainer Bonhof, Uwe Kamps, Günter Netzer, Herbert Wimmer, Jupp Heynckes
Frankfurt - Manfred Binz, Jay-Jay Okocha, Ulrich Stein, Anthony Yeboah, Andreas Möller, Jan Åge Fjørtoft
Leverkusen – Rüdiger Vollborn, Jens Nowotny, Rudi Völler (or Bremen), Ulf Kirsten, Bernd Schneider, Michael Ballack,
HSV – Uwe Seeler, Manfred Kaltz, Horst Hrubesch, Thomas von Heesen, Felix Magath, Kevin Keegan
Hannover – Altin Lala, Robert Enke, Dieter Schatzschneider
Freiburg – Jörg Schmadtke (or Düsseldorf), Andreas Zeyer, Rodolfo Esteban Cardoso, Richard Golz, Souleyman Sané, Joachim Löw (not so good as player, ?)
Bremen – Frank Rost, Dieter Eilts, Johan Micoud, Marco Bode, Andreas Herzog, Ailton, Wynton Rufer, Dieter Burdenski, Miroslav Votava, Rudi Völler (or Leverkusen)
Wolfsburg – Roy Präger, Claudio Reyna, Claus Reitmaier, Dorinel Munteanu, Krzysztof Nowak, Grafite, Andrzej Juskowiak
Nürnberg – Köpke, Mintal, Morlock, Brunner, Leupold, Wenauer, Weyerich
Stuttgart – Krassimir Balakov, Guido Buchwald, Karlheinz Förster, Jürgen Klinsmann, Giovane Elber (or bayern), Bobic
Düsseldorf – Turek, K. Allofs, Geye
Hoffenheim, Augsburg, Fürth, Mainz not long in the Bundesliga

other Bundesliga legends
Kaiserslautern – Fritz Walter, Stefan Kuntz, Olaf Marschall, Andreas Brehme, Hans-Peter Briegel, Klaus Toppmöller
Köln – Thomas Häßler, Bodo Illgner, Pierre Littbarski, Wolfgang Overath, Harald „Toni“ Schumacher, Anton „Toni“ Polster
Bochum - Yıldıray Baştürk, Paul Freier, Dariusz Wosz
Duisburg - Ewald Lienen (or Bielefeld) but for Mönchengladbah, Michael Tarnat, Carsten Wolters, Alfred Nijhuis, Bachirou Salou, Dietmar Hirsch, Ivica Grlić
Hertha – Michael Preetz, Kjetil Rekdal, Eyjólfur Sverrisson, Marcelinho, Axel Kruse, Gábor Király, Arne Friedrich
Braunschweig - Paul Breitner (or bayern ) the first team with shirt advertising Jägermeister in the bundesliga
Rostock -Hilmar Weilandt, Stefan Beinlich, Juri Schlünz, Magnus Arvidsson, Marcus Lantz, Peter Wibrån, Steffen Baumgart, Sławomir Majak,
Pauli – Klaus Thomforde, Andre Trulsen, Ivan Klasnić, Holger Stanislawski, Thomas Meggle
1860 München – Daniel Borimirow, Harald Cerny, Paul Agostino, Martin Max, Thomas Häßler (or köln), Bernhard Winkler, Piotr Nowak
Cottbus - Gregg Berhalter, Timo Rost, Laurențiu Reghecampf, Tomislav Piplica, Vasile Miriuță
KSC - Thomas Häßler (or köln or 1860), Dirk Schuster, Michael Tarnat, Burkhard Reich, Oliver Kreuzer, Manfred Bender, Sean Dundee, Sergei Kirjakow
Bielefeld – Thomas Stratos, Mathias Hain, Ewald Lienen (for Mönhengldbach), Artur Wichniarek, Bruno Labbadia, Frank Pagelsdorf, Giuseppe Reina
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

February 10th, 2013, 7:12 pm #5

Match Attax Extra 12 13(first Pictures)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvYpTJuD_M

Kahn is a legend card
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 10th, 2013, 7:22 pm #6

The cards look great and khan is a good choice as a legend fantastic for Munich and Germany right up until he retired. I did wonder if they were going to be allowed to use Oliver Khan's name as they have had licencing issues with his name and if i remember somewhere in the past they had to change his name to Jens Mustermann.
Does anyone know what Heikko Westermann's card says down the right hand side??
Thanks Panini King
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

February 10th, 2013, 7:43 pm #7

westermann kapitän is captain

on the display is a 100 club legend i think it is Lothar Matthäus for bayern

My Wishlist My Feedback

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

February 11th, 2013, 12:48 am #8

Thanks for posting this info guys!

I have not collected the 12/13 set but its nice to see they have finally made some Legend cards! Can't wait to see some cards of Ballack/Kahn/Scholl etc.

I'll be surprised if they have a new starter pack since theres a bunch of extra pages in the original binder

Completely clueless as to who the new 100 club will be. Holtby for sure was a shoe in but since he's left, I can't really come up with a better guess. Maybe Hunt, Mueller, or Castro?

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 11th, 2013, 7:50 am #9

Knowing topps they will make the new hundred club someone like mario manduzik of bayern munich i know there have been better players this season as i watch the bundesliga show on itv 4
right club for hundred club but wrong player if they chose manduzik imo
Trade List Wishlist

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

February 12th, 2013, 3:01 am #10

I was thinking the same thing but I really wouldn't pick him as a 100 club. He misses a lot of chances despite his impressive tally in the league