Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 12th, 2013, 3:34 pm #11

If anyone deserved it at bayern munich it surely would have to be one of there impresive back four as they have conceeded very few goals and have performed well, do you reckon Neuer may have a chance k-schwein??? He is is always been consistent when i have seen him play
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

February 14th, 2013, 1:49 am #12

While Bayern has not conceded many goals this season, not sure anyone back there deserves to be a 100 club including Neuer. Yes he's about to set the Bundesliga season record for shutouts but he really hasn't had much to do.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 21st, 2013, 5:29 pm #13

After studying and translating the rules for the up coming events in Germany in March, i can confirm along with the Captain cards for the extra set there are also fan's favourite's and hatrick hero cards for the extra set. it also appears in the rules that you can't use legends in the german tournaments as there is no mention of them being allowed in the rules unless my translation is horribly wrong?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

March 1st, 2013, 4:29 pm #14

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/Topps- ... -gehts-los

In genau zwei Wochen ist es endlich soweit: Match Attax Extra 2013 erscheint!

Ab dem 14. März 2013 gibt es 161 brandneue Match Attax-Karten für euch, mit denen ihr eure Sammlung auf den aktuellsten Stand bringt.

Freut euch auf:
• Drei heißbegehrte Hattrick-Helden.
• Neue Transfers, wie Sahin, Perisic und Djourou.
• Pro Club einen neuen Matchwinner, wobei es auch eine neue Club Einhundert-Karte gibt.
• Neue Karten der Kader-Updates, Kapitäne und Fan Favoriten.

50 Jahre Bundesliga – 50 Legenden-Karten

Und auch das 50-jährige Bundesliga-Jubiläum wollen wir natürlich gebührend mit unseren Match Attax-Karten feiern! Deshalb gibt es exklusiv in Match Attax Extra 2013 ein großes Highlight:
50 Legenden-Karten
Auf diesen einzigartigen Legenden-Karten sind die größten Spieler aus 50 Jahren Bundesliga abgebildet. Seid gespannt, wer alles dabei ist!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

161 cards for this edition
3 Hat-trick hero's
new Transfers, with Sahin, Perisic und Djourou.
1 new matchwinner for a club and 1 new 100 club (17 matchwinner and 1 100 club)
new cards for Squad Update, Captains and Fan Favorites

and 50 Legends cards for 50 years Bundesliga with the greatest players of 50 years Bundesliga
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

March 1st, 2013, 5:28 pm #15

The legends soind amazing, thanks for that.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 1st, 2013, 7:26 pm #16

Thanks for the information panini king on the translation of the article i get am i right in thinking that the limited edition that comes with the Tin is a legend limited edition??? Can't wait to see who the other legend cards are. interestingly the set is bigger than the Extra set for the Premier League set this year, was this the case last year as well?
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

March 1st, 2013, 9:44 pm #17

yes in the tin is a legend limited card
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 2nd, 2013, 2:55 pm #18

Thanks Panini King glad i got that right, as i know google translate isn't always the best! It will be intersting as to who is the Legend Limited Edition in the Tin and whether it's just one, or there are a couple that ,you can get in different tins avaiable at different places etc.
I think the Limited Edition Legend may well be Mehmet Scholl or Gerd Muller
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

March 8th, 2013, 9:16 pm #19

Lothar Mattäus is the Limited Edition Legend

100 club Thomas Müller

Franz Beckenbauer LEGENDE Wertvollster Spieler (Most valuable player)

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 8th, 2013, 10:20 pm #20

Wow that looks great thanks panini king the card is brilliant and i wouldn't say that the choice is a bad one, Matthais was quality in his day(according to the old man )!!! can't wait to get collecting thanks panini king once again for the info.
One question what is the card number on the bottom???

The legend cards look great and what do you think about Muller as 100 club not a bad choice but i think there have been better like Manduzik???
Trade List Wishlist