Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 18th, 2013, 6:38 pm #51

And some images of Dante with his card who appears to be appearing in the 13/14 TV Advert for Topps Germany:

Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month

September 19th, 2013, 9:40 am #52

Quick update.. There will be 22 limited editions! Sources and players yet to be determined but Philipp Lahm, Luuk de Jong, Rafael van der Vaart, Bas Dost, Fussball Fuchs and Meisterschale 2. Bundesliga are confirmed.

Also, it does appear the release is delayed until Monday. Topps have confirmed a delay in shipping to distributors in Germany. The German Topps website is not live either as it states it will be today.

KoNiKo
100 Club
KoNiKo
100 Club

September 19th, 2013, 12:46 pm #53

wow!! thanks for the images tankerton1! nice!!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 19th, 2013, 3:55 pm #54

According to toppsfussball.de the collection is a go and has been released today (see below sorry about translation!!)
Today you think finally your long awaited first Match Attax packs in the hands ... Have you already found a match winner? Or even maybe a hundred club players? Then you are real lucky, because there are very rare in the new collection. And even cooler: Of the four Club One hundred players and 101 star Mario Gotze, there are also 150 signed Match Attax cards at random all packets were distributed. Maybe you think soon one of these very rare cards in their hands. Good luck to you Topps! Have you already discovered the Sweepstakes Code Attax packets in your match? With this code you can on our part competition that you will find on this website next week . And what say you to the brand new transfer values ​​on each Match Attax card? These fictitious Match Attax transfer values, the Exchange is now even easier and Match Attax the games more exciting! because your team may have a maximum of only 100 million expensive now. If you need help in calculations, simply use our transfer value calculator that you can find on www.toppsfussball.de next week.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
Yukon07
Fans Favourite

September 19th, 2013, 4:14 pm #55

Hi,

like chistmas!! Bought the first packs today. The new shimmering disign looks great! This time, there is a (sealed) package with 10 cards in the starter pack. And baby finally: I found a signed Draxler C100 card in one of the packs!!!!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaa!!!!!! Does anybody know, how many there are from each C100 card with signature? I red about 150 each. Other sources say eyery 150th card of one C100 Player has been signed. Any information?

All the Best!

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

September 19th, 2013, 5:43 pm #56

Match Attax 2013-14: Limited Edition
LE 1 Sascha Mölders Match Attax Extra-Starterpack
LE 2 Levan Kobiashvili Starterpack Deluxe und Match Attax-Liga
LE 3 Domi Kumbela Mini-Sammeldose (Version A)
LE 4 Cedric Makiadi Bravo Sport (26.09.2013)
LE 5 Jakub Blaszczykowski Sammeldose (im Handel)
LE 6 Sebastian Rode Multipack
LE 7 Mike Hanke Sport Bild (25.09.2013)
LE 8 Rafael van der Vaart Sport Bild (02.10.2013)
LE 9 Leonardo Bittencourt Mini-Sammeldose (Version B )
LE 10 Kevin Volland Sammeldose (bei der Match Attax-Deutschlandtour und im Webshop)
LE 11 Bernd Leno Starterpack
LE 12 Nikolce Noveski Adventskalender
LE 13 Luuk de Jong Bravo Sport (10.10.2013)
LE 14 Philipp Lahm Topps Print Me (www.toppsdirekt.de)
LE 15 Alexander Esswein Mini-Sammeldose (Version C)
LE 16 Atsuto Uchida Sport Bild (09.10.2013)
LE 17 Mohammed Abdellaoue Topps Sports Magazin (02.10.2013)
LE 18 Bas Dost Bravo Sport (24.10.2013)
LE 19 Meisterschale Bundesliga Match Attax-Deutschlandtour & Topps-Tour
LE 20 Torfabrik-Ball Match Attax-Deutschlandtour & Topps-Tour
LE 21 Topps Fußball Fuchs ab 10,00 € Einkauf im Webshop (www.toppsdirekt.de)
LE 22 Meisterschale 2. Bundesliga Topps-Tour

http://www.toppsfussball.de/germany-mat ... ielerliste
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

September 19th, 2013, 5:56 pm #57

Yukon07 wrote:Hi,

like chistmas!! Bought the first packs today. The new shimmering disign looks great! This time, there is a (sealed) package with 10 cards in the starter pack. And baby finally: I found a signed Draxler C100 card in one of the packs!!!!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaa!!!!!! Does anybody know, how many there are from each C100 card with signature? I red about 150 each. Other sources say eyery 150th card of one C100 Player has been signed. Any information?

All the Best!
Ganz besonders wertvoll sind 150 handsignierte Match Attax-Karten von Mario Götze, die zufällig auf alle Päckchen verteilt wurden. Wer eine von diesen Karten findet, hatte ein glückliches Händchen! Aber auch von den vier anderen Club Einhundert Spielern gibt es je 150 handsignierte Karten. Also geht auf die Jagd nach Karten mit Unterschriften von Kevin Trapp, Mats Hummels, Julian Draxler, Mario Götze und Stefan Kießling.

each player 150 cards
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

My Wishlist My Feedback

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 19th, 2013, 5:59 pm #58

Thanks for the list Panini King they don't look half as bad to get as last year which is good. Which would you say is going to be the most difficult?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

September 19th, 2013, 6:03 pm #59

Here in the link is three pictures of the new Limited Edition cards:
http://www.toppsfussball.de/germany-mat ... tededition
Trade List Wishlist

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month

September 19th, 2013, 6:12 pm #60

Tankerton1 wrote:Thanks for the list Panini King they don't look half as bad to get as last year which is good. Which would you say is going to be the most difficult?
i think LE 2 Levan Kobiashvili is expensive and Lahm

all limited cards in magazines are easy and not so expensive

i buy on www.toppsdirekt.de the Starterpack Deluxe Binder for 15€ with 3 limited cards L2 Kobiashvilli L11 Leno and L21 Fux (is free over 10€)

and this year not expensive Match attax limited card :clap

My Wishlist My Feedback