Match Attax Bundesliga 13/14 Error/Variation Card

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 5:29 pm #1

Hi Everyone
been scanning through various ebay auctions in the last hour or so and came across this error cards of Matthias Ostrzolek of FC Augsburg for the 13/14 Match Attax Bundesliga collection:

As you can see the stats, including the defence and attack ratings aswell as the mini scores and the value are different, does anyone know why and which is the correct version?
I have 3 of the version on the right but none of the version pictured on the left, has anyone got the version on the left or is there anyone that i can swap with who has the version on the left but not the right that i could swap with the spare's i have for the version on the right??
Anymore information on the cards above would be much appreciated
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

February 1st, 2014, 5:43 pm #2

I have solved one issue simply by looking in my album, i have studied the Augsburg team closely and looked at the other players and have found this (Picture from Ebay again):

As you can see Matthias Ostrzolek has been wrongly given the same stats template as Daniel Baier which means that there is an error card and the card in the original post on right is the original error card and the card on the left is the corrected version. So i have 3 of the error but none of the correction, so if anyone has the corrected version on the left please pm me!
Does anyone know if this has been inserted into packets or has it been given away in some other way??? Also are there any more errors or corrections been found by other members on here
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!