Match Attax 2012/13 INDIAN edition

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

September 1st, 2013, 12:00 pm #1

Here's the complete checklist.....

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.c ... attax.html

Still looking to complete the checklists for 2010-11 and 2011-12. Can anyone help?

Also still looking for details about the Argentina/Chinese version, with rounded corners.

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Footiedad
i-card

September 5th, 2013, 2:53 pm #2

Do you have any photos? Would be great to see a UK and Indian card side by side.

harryl1878
Limited Edition
harryl1878
Limited Edition

September 5th, 2013, 4:34 pm #3

Footiedad wrote:Do you have any photos? Would be great to see a UK and Indian card side by side.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think they are the same pictures on the cards, the only difference being the numbers as the Indian set is smaller than the UK set.
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

October 24th, 2013, 5:38 am #4

harryl1878 wrote:
Footiedad wrote:Do you have any photos? Would be great to see a UK and Indian card side by side.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think they are the same pictures on the cards, the only difference being the numbers as the Indian set is smaller than the UK set.
I now can confirm that back picture is different,too.It is printed www.toppsfootball.co.uk/India,which

is very interesting.
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espa?ol

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

October 24th, 2013, 11:37 am #5

https://picasaweb.google.com/paisesbaja ... 0339725154

Picture for reference,you guys.

I only have had Charlie Adam for sale or trade.I prefer to trade it for my wanted Arsenal player.

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero

November 22nd, 2013, 2:42 pm #6

Hi everyone, I am looking for some cards of this set, but I don't seem to manage to make contact with anyone who can trade. Is there anyone on this forum who has single cards of this set available or who knows how/where to find them?

Buying packs of this product seems not too big a problem, but I am not interested in collecting this set.
Are there more people here interested in cards of this set?
Please let me know via PM. If there are a few people, we can maybe work something out and it might be worth the investment.

hollywood
Man of the Match
hollywood
Man of the Match

April 5th, 2015, 12:27 pm #7

It is nearly 18 months since the last posting on this subject but I still need nearly all the Southampton cards from the Indian version. India is a huge country so presumably they were issued in reasonably large numbers but very rarely come up for sale/trade. Surely there must be someone out there who has a contact who might know where to obtain some.

Regards

amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

June 9th, 2015, 4:45 pm #8

hollywood wrote:It is nearly 18 months since the last posting on this subject but I still need nearly all the Southampton cards from the Indian version. India is a huge country so presumably they were issued in reasonably large numbers but very rarely come up for sale/trade. Surely there must be someone out there who has a contact who might know where to obtain some.

Regards
luckily,I still have had many Indian cards of Saints available for trade or sale :sf4