Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 5th, 2016, 6:16 pm #71

I only buy from new boxes and I would say I have an 75% hit rate for getting a limited edition when buying top 6 packets

Skipper
Star Player
Skipper
Star Player

October 5th, 2016, 9:31 pm #72

Talking of Leroy Fer, surely the scariest card in the collection this year must be his away kit card.

And on the subject of errors in this year's collection, I wonder why Pedro's name on his away kit card is written in full capitals - different to his regular card, and different to everyone else in the collection too. Topps probably won't bother correcting that.

But how about the Wilfried Bony card, where his defence and attack ratings seem to have been printed the wrong way round? Surely that's a candidate for a reprint, otherwise it messes with the gameplay having a striker with such a high defence rating.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 11th, 2016, 4:54 pm #73

alanaman wrote:The bottom line is if you want to compete at that level you need those cards. The younger kids are bound to strggle but the years of experience do them food and they will progress year by year.
I got to the world's with 0 LEs apart from Yaya toure.

robjones1973
101 Card

October 11th, 2016, 6:42 pm #74

FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
alanaman wrote:The bottom line is if you want to compete at that level you need those cards. The younger kids are bound to strggle but the years of experience do them food and they will progress year by year.
Shut Up Lewis. You Know You Wouldn't Of Won If I Was There.
But you weren't.

October 11th, 2016, 7:24 pm #75

robjones1973 wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
But you weren't.
Not My Fault No One Told Me Match Attax Existed

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 12th, 2016, 11:58 am #76

robjones1973 wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
But you weren't.
Not My Fault No One Told Me Match Attax Existed
Nobody told me either. Didn't you ever see them in the shops or in the playground?