seagullsim
Man of the Match
seagullsim
Man of the Match

October 3rd, 2016, 6:59 am #61

FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote: Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero
Why do you insist on capitalising every word in a sentence? It's frustratingly difficult to read your posts.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 3rd, 2016, 2:55 pm #62

Error cards I've found:
Holgate MT20 5*****
Bony 75defence
2 Man Utd players have the same body but different head. Can't remember which.

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

October 4th, 2016, 8:26 am #63

Match Attax Mac wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around £50 in less than a month collecting.
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. £50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay £1500
seeing as the age limit is 14, i don't see why £1500 is reasonable. You would win the worlds if you had kante and stones PLE no doubt. Doesn't matter who you are. The games you're playing sound like a humongous waste of money and are probably based on fantasy monsters that fight each other.
How is this £50?

Kane with binder £5
Willian with mega tin £10
Payet with guide £4
Aguero on ebay is approx £8

Total £27

And trust me, you dont win the worlds with 2 cards. 2 cards win two rounds, its down to how you play the other 9 rounds.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 4th, 2016, 4:50 pm #64

alanaman wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around £50 in less than a month collecting.
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. £50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay £1500
seeing as the age limit is 14, i don't see why £1500 is reasonable. You would win the worlds if you had kante and stones PLE no doubt. Doesn't matter who you are. The games you're playing sound like a humongous waste of money and are probably based on fantasy monsters that fight each other.
How is this £50?

Kane with binder £5
Willian with mega tin £10
Payet with guide £4
Aguero on ebay is approx £8

Total £27

And trust me, you dont win the worlds with 2 cards. 2 cards win two rounds, its down to how you play the other 9 rounds.
Aguero gold would be around £40 going off what topps' odds. Still, £27 for a few cards is a lot. And 2 card does win you two rounds, but would also win you 2-3 more with the money it's saves off the other cards e.g. If you used Kante And Danny rose MOTM cards before, you just saved £11M which would boost you're team a lot.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 4th, 2016, 5:56 pm #65

Ok very anal of myself but I have gone through all the pre released cards and found one very very small anomaly Leroy Fer card 285 is in a slightly different location on the card I have check every other card of which I have hundreds and this is the only instance of this I have found on any player, like I said it's probably nothing

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

October 4th, 2016, 6:28 pm #66

Jimmieg7 wrote:Ok very anal of myself but I have gone through all the pre released cards and found one very very small anomaly Leroy Fer card 285 is in a slightly different location on the card I have check every other card of which I have hundreds and this is the only instance of this I have found on any player, like I said it's probably nothing
Of course £27 is a lot for 4 cards but its not just 4 cards is it. Buy these instead of packets and you have 71 cards, a binder, a guide and a tin for £27.

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

October 4th, 2016, 6:38 pm #67

The bottom line is if you want to compete at that level you need those cards. The younger kids are bound to strggle but the years of experience do them food and they will progress year by year.

robjones1973
101 Card

October 4th, 2016, 7:03 pm #68

Jimmieg7 wrote:
Jimmieg7 wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs
I'm lost am I missing something?
What Do You Mean?
Have you found a method of finding limited editions easily? Why be so cryptic?
Yea HC Or LE
What is the secret then? How do you find the best cards?

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

October 4th, 2016, 9:15 pm #69

Theres no secret its just luck

everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month

October 5th, 2016, 6:11 pm #70

robjones1973 wrote:
Jimmieg7 wrote:
Jimmieg7 wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs
I'm lost am I missing something?
What Do You Mean?
Have you found a method of finding limited editions easily? Why be so cryptic?
Yea HC Or LE
What is the secret then? How do you find the best cards?
ya that is the buzz . of opening packs. you just never know .
[/url][/IMG]