Ncfclofc9
Star Player
Ncfclofc9
Star Player

September 29th, 2016, 5:29 pm #41

Hi,
I've just seen a couple of videos and photos about the Hero Pack.
It is back this year in those large bins with 750 other packs.
Has anyone got one yet and are they thicker or heavier?

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

September 30th, 2016, 4:48 pm #42

General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around £50 in less than a month collecting.

September 30th, 2016, 5:28 pm #43

Match Attax Mac wrote:General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around £50 in less than a month collecting.
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. £50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay £1500

everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month

September 30th, 2016, 5:46 pm #44

hi got a box from w.h smiths. gold shaqiri. bronze willian. 100 club stones. lloris. and 5 old 100 clubs some swaps. plus 25 motm,s is that good or average for one box.
[/url][/IMG]

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 1st, 2016, 2:10 pm #45

FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote:
Match Attax Mac wrote:General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around £50 in less than a month collecting.
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. £50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay £1500
seeing as the age limit is 14, i don't see why £1500 is reasonable. You would win the worlds if you had kante and stones PLE no doubt. Doesn't matter who you are. The games you're playing sound like a humongous waste of money and are probably based on fantasy monsters that fight each other.

October 1st, 2016, 2:54 pm #46

Guess I Would Win Worlds Then. Or Whoever I Give My Team Too

October 1st, 2016, 3:03 pm #47

Kane's So Overated?

October 1st, 2016, 11:19 pm #48

Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

October 2nd, 2016, 9:20 am #49

FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote: Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero
Topps - Match Attax 2016/17 (18) - Limited Edition

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

October 2nd, 2016, 9:22 am #50

Alan wrote:
FootballCardsExtravagansa wrote: Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero
Topps - Match Attax 2016/17 (18) - Limited Edition

-
Thank You