bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 27th, 2016, 6:58 pm #21

JackW wrote:
bibster wrote:Does anyone know where the Legend base cards can be found? Is it a store specific product?
They are another Tesco exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjfbH7g_1OQ

Some of the same faces as last time though!!
Thank you. I might get a box from Tesco then, rather than a papershop or WH Smith.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

September 27th, 2016, 7:04 pm #22

bibster wrote:
JackW wrote:
bibster wrote:Does anyone know where the Legend base cards can be found? Is it a store specific product?

Thank you. I might get a box from Tesco then, rather than a papershop or WH Smith.
I think the 'S' cards might be W.H. Smith exclusives.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

September 27th, 2016, 7:05 pm #23

bibster wrote:
JackW wrote:

Yeah that would be better...you get a Legend in every pack...but that also means you only get cards you would normally get....when they did this for the 2010 World Cup you got an extra card
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

September 28th, 2016, 11:34 am #24

My Asda in chesterfield has the 2016 2017 match Attax stand with mini tins international tins multi packs and collector folder with silver limited edition in stock already

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 28th, 2016, 11:37 am #25

I have bought 1 box, starter pack and 3 multipacks from WH Smith today. I also picked up the collector guide from Spar.

No sign of them in either Tesco near me yet, so still waiting to get a box with the Legend cards and the tins.

Very happy with what I got in my box - 6 different Hundred Clubs and from a box and 3 multipacks I got 31 MOTM with no swaps. Plus a full set of the Burnley base!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

September 28th, 2016, 11:38 am #26

First packet opened was interesting I chose 2 row. Down it had 4 foils inside including wilshere bronze other packet had 3 foils inc gerrard 100 club also from second row down

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 28th, 2016, 11:46 am #27

I got Lloris 100 club in the first packet! Don't think there is any method to where the Limited Edition cards are, as my Bronze Shaqiri was probably about half way through the box.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

September 28th, 2016, 3:10 pm #28

I bought today 4 multipacks, A full box,3 mini tins and the match attax magazine. I couldn't believe my luck as in one of the multipack packs I had 2 bronze,1 silver and a 100 club!! I got a Payet bronze in the box. Like the cards a lot more now I've seen the range of them. The only thing is on the MOTM cards its hard to read the player in gold on a silver background.I am 40 though!! I did get a few cards with little nicks out of them. Just need to sort them all out now!!

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

September 28th, 2016, 3:55 pm #29

You mentioned match Attax magazine is that the collector guide or folder

seagullsim
Man of the Match
seagullsim
Man of the Match

September 29th, 2016, 11:27 am #30

Anyone else noticed that Argos have removed all Match Attax products from their website?