bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 26th, 2014, 2:17 pm #81

Found this on Twitter:

http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/match-a ... um=twitter

Looks like there has been 10 of each player produced so a total of 40 cards. 36 are being inserted in 50p packs (thought only £1 packs were available for this collection??) and the other 4 are being used for the competition that Topps are running.

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

January 26th, 2014, 2:49 pm #82

I guess in that case only ronaldo will be around £1000 with the others at £500-600?

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 26th, 2014, 2:49 pm #83

Well, at least we know that there is gonna be fifty pence packs again!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

January 26th, 2014, 3:40 pm #84

@dperrin, the packets you bought how much did each individual packet cost and how many cards were in each as then this will tell us if they are in the 50p packets??
Thanks Catherine for the information you found very useful, a strange time to put them into packets though with Match Attax Extra out soon and many people not buying packets as they have near complete or complete collections
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

January 26th, 2014, 4:34 pm #85

This is an amazing story.

How many people on here have brought boxes and boxes of cards from WH Smiths never to pull something so amazing as this rare gem.....

Then parent buys couple of random packs for his kid for the first time and pulls a mega rare signed card

What a story and has certainly put a smile on my face.

Thanks for sharing your find and congratulations.

I shall look forward to the bidding frenzy on eBay!

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

January 26th, 2014, 4:38 pm #86

bibster wrote:Found this on Twitter:

http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/match-a ... um=twitter

Looks like there has been 10 of each player produced so a total of 40 cards. 36 are being inserted in 50p packs (thought only £1 packs were available for this collection??) and the other 4 are being used for the competition that Topps are running.
Good find, C. Do we know yet if these 50p packs are only available from WH Smiths?

dperrin
Star Player
dperrin
Star Player

January 26th, 2014, 4:44 pm #87

Hi Tankerton1, this was pulled from a £1 pack and included 10 cards.

Once again thank you for all your help, this was my first foray into a forum and has been brilliant. I will be loading the card onto eBay early evening and will post the link, my son has decided he would rather have a new Playstation and some games! (He said he will always know he was the first person to pull one of these cards, which will always make him smile) :-) Dawn.

dperrin
Star Player
dperrin
Star Player

January 26th, 2014, 7:28 pm #88

Hi all, the card is listed, item number 281253624522

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Match-Attax-L ... 1253624522?

Many thanks......

matchattaxguy1
Player of the Month
matchattaxguy1
Player of the Month

January 26th, 2014, 8:17 pm #89

Very nice card would love to pull one of these from a pack... This means I've got to buy boxes of Match Attax Extra!
Youtube name: matchattaxguy11

Link for my channel: Youtube channel

Trade List
Wishlist

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

January 26th, 2014, 8:43 pm #90

I have finally seen the advert!

Mikel Arteta is advertising the cards - not sure why as he isn't one of the legend cards...

Here is a couple of screengrabs. The advert is literally on for about 10 seconds if that.

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album