SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

February 4th, 2014, 4:14 pm #121

Why has your friend locked all the photos so that we are unable to see them?
Do not get me wrong, I do not know anything about them, I just want to see the photos.

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

February 4th, 2014, 5:05 pm #122

Your being very rude and arrogant Tobygan. No one is accusing the signatures of being fake. We are saying that the cards are not Topps issued. Topps confirmed this to Sub, and therefore I don't see why this is going on and on?

As for your point saying they weren't issued, why would Topps get Reus and Schweinsteiger, 2 of Bundesligas best players, to sign cards and then they don't issue them? They wouldn't! And I don't think bringing in personal hatred towards someone is really relevant here.

Unless we see definitive proof, I don't think anyone will believe they are Topps issued. Sorry.

jayce101
Masters Card
jayce101
Masters Card

February 4th, 2014, 5:12 pm #123

SlimShady(srb) wrote:Why has your friend locked all the photos so that we are unable to see them?
Do not get me wrong, I do not know anything about them, I just want to see the photos.
possibly concerns over legitimacy after all this arguing

meinbier
Regular Card
meinbier
Regular Card

February 4th, 2014, 5:17 pm #124

@Subzero3k。I have REUS detail photos sent to your e-mailbox. Please share, thank you
This transaction card is completely true. Internal staff exile out. Because the interest they will never go certification. Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.

Tobygan
100 Club
Tobygan
100 Club

February 4th, 2014, 5:18 pm #125

Matt wrote:Your being very rude and arrogant Tobygan. No one is accusing the signatures of being fake. We are saying that the cards are not Topps issued. Topps confirmed this to Sub, and therefore I don't see why this is going on and on?

As for your point saying they weren't issued, why would Topps get Reus and Schweinsteiger, 2 of Bundesligas best players, to sign cards and then they don't issue them? They wouldn't! And I don't think bringing in personal hatred towards someone is really relevant here.

Unless we see definitive proof, I don't think anyone will believe they are Topps issued. Sorry.
I have repeated my point of view. I insist because someone here said my friend's card is self-made. so I treat this as offensive. and I need to defend for my friend.

what I am talking about is that the card is not fake. I repeat I dont care if the card is launch officially by Topps or not. I just care the sticker and the autograph is authentic. thats it. if the sticker and the autograph is real, who cares how it launch, maybe some of you guys cares, but I dont. I just treat it with great value.

all I am doing is defending for my friend. so I dont mean to pull anyone who is not involved to join to argue.

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

February 4th, 2014, 5:20 pm #126

I care, because according to your post above- that what your friend is doing is called forgery.
So bottom line is that these are not official Topps card, although they contain Topps logo and design.

Subzero3k
100 Club
Subzero3k
100 Club

February 4th, 2014, 6:12 pm #127

So i will finish this NOW !

Youre friend have send me the pictures, i have never sayed that the autographs not original, ONLY that they wasnt made OFFICIAL by topps and this is very important for the value of this cards.
Or why do you mean that a original topps Reus Autograph card went for over 250 EURO and a in person collect autograph went for 3 EURO?

The cards are nice, but NOT official, so thats the point !

So, by the way, if topps have autographs of Ribery and Reus with stickers, why they havent published this ? why are not any of this card in Topps Bundesliga Chrome?

Good luck with the cards and this is all i can say to this :-)

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

February 4th, 2014, 6:19 pm #128

meinbier wrote:@Subzero3k。I have REUS detail photos sent to your e-mailbox. Please share, thank you
This transaction card is completely true. Internal staff exile out. Because the interest they will never go certification. Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.
Bit confused by the Now no one, technical forged TOPPS stickers, its super high craftsmanship.

So who made the card ? are you saying Topps did NOT make the card ?

Tobygan you are being out of order to be honest, friend or not there is not need for that attitude.

Subzero3k
100 Club
Subzero3k
100 Club

February 4th, 2014, 6:28 pm #129

By the way, this is what i mean with "fake", please have a look at this video !

http://www.voiceofthecollector.com/2009 ... se-to.html

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

ihrefelder
Fans Favourite
ihrefelder
Fans Favourite

February 4th, 2014, 7:57 pm #130

Oh dear, what did I start?! Sorry for letting this thread slip into this direction!
Germany based - English speaking - looking for rare cards of 1. FC Koln - nur der #effzeh