match attax 13 14 extra

morganseller
i-card
Joined: December 1st, 2013, 12:12 pm

December 8th, 2013, 5:10 pm #1

Luis Suarez hat trick hero
Roland Lamah squad update swansea
Alvaro Vazquez squad update swansea
Rory Donnelly squad update swansea
Boaz Myhill swuad update west brom
Luis Suarez hundred club
Quote
Like
Share

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 4:36 pm

December 8th, 2013, 6:06 pm #2

Hundred club will be Suarez surely... but there night be a chance that Ramsey gets it but probably not.

Hat trick heroes are a bit obvious dontya think?!

Be interesting who gets the squad updates..
Quote
Like
Share

pholla65
Player of the Month
pholla65
Player of the Month
Joined: April 7th, 2013, 8:57 pm

December 8th, 2013, 8:44 pm #3

MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:Hundred club will be Suarez surely... but there night be a chance that Ramsey gets it but probably not.

Hat trick heroes are a bit obvious dontya think?!

Be interesting who gets the squad updates..
Are the Hattrick heroes obvious?
If come March and Suarez is the only one don't you think TOPPS might come up with something else? They need to have more than 2 "chase cards"!!!!
Quote
Like
Share

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 4:36 pm

December 9th, 2013, 4:57 pm #4

pholla65 wrote:
MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:Hundred club will be Suarez surely... but there night be a chance that Ramsey gets it but probably not.

Hat trick heroes are a bit obvious dontya think?!

Be interesting who gets the squad updates..
Are the Hattrick heroes obvious?
If come March and Suarez is the only one don't you think TOPPS might come up with something else? They need to have more than 2 "chase cards"!!!!
I agree, but they will probably still have the Hat Trick Hero(s), if there is no others than Suarez, they will probably make it rarer... well, in my head that is the logical thing to do, but their not me so...

They will more than likely come up with some filler such as a return of the Fans favourites, or maybe even something new :shrug who really knows?
Quote
Like
Share

MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
Joined: June 5th, 2011, 7:52 am

December 9th, 2013, 6:09 pm #5

calum chambers squad update southampton
paulo gazzaniga squad update southampton
pulis palace manager
meulensteen fulham manager
poyet sunderland manager
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

Quote
Like
Share

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 3:11 pm

December 10th, 2013, 12:52 am #6

I think Topps will want to release the Extra's pretty sharpish back end of Jan/early Feb as the World Cup Edition will no doubt come out around April.

Anyway a definate addition will be Martin Demechelis from Manchester City (plus whoever they end up buying)
Quote
Like
Share

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card
Joined: May 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm

December 10th, 2013, 4:01 pm #7

Updates need to include Januzaj from Man Utd and Flanagan at Liverpool, both have had plenty of game time this season. I would expect Bendtner (Arsenal) and Pantillimon (City) to get a card too
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble
Quote
Like
Share

CardSwapper1
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Masters Card
Joined: January 30th, 2011, 6:14 pm

December 10th, 2013, 4:38 pm #8

Everton; Bryan Oviedo (squad update) John Stones (squad update) Steven Naismith (squad update) Romelu Lukaku (MOTM) plus 1 or 2 more cards in there then the new signings
Quote
Like
Share

Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero
Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero
Joined: March 8th, 2010, 9:31 pm

December 10th, 2013, 6:19 pm #9

Mladen Petric should be
Quote
Like
Share

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 4:36 pm

December 10th, 2013, 6:25 pm #10

BigErnst wrote:I think Topps will want to release the Extra's pretty sharpish back end of Jan/early Feb as the World Cup Edition will no doubt come out around April.

Anyway a definate addition will be Martin Demechelis from Manchester City (plus whoever they end up buying)
Actuallly, great point, they usually do that on the front of a tournament... I presume little effort will belt into the set... it will all go to the world cup set...
Quote
Like
Share