Match Attax 09-10. Needed and doubles to swap.

kala
Star Player
kala
Star Player

October 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm #1

My wanted list and doubles to swap! I have more doubles from Match Attax Extra 09-10 to swap

Arsenal
Robin Van Persie (i-Card)
Aston Villa
Ashley Young (i-Card) , James Milner (i-Card)
Birmingham City
Joe Hart (i-Card)
Blackburn Rovers
El-Hadji Diouf (i-Card)
Bolton Wanderers
Jussi Jaaskelainen (i-Card)
Burnley
Martin Paterson (i-Card)
Chelsea
Frank Lampard (i-Card) , Nicolas Anelka (i-Card)
Everton
Tim Cahill (i-Card)
Fulham
Brede Hangeland (i-Card)
Hull City
Stephen Hunt (i-Card)
Liverpool
Pepe Reina (i-Card)
Manchester City
Stephen Ireland (i-Card)
Manchester United
Rio Ferdinand (i-Card) , Wayne Rooney (i-Card)
Stoke City
Abdoulaye Faye (i-Card) , Ricardo Fuller (i-Card)
West Ham United
Robert Green (i-Card)
Wigan Athletic
Hugo Rodallega (i-Card)

Man of the Match

Clichy (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Arshavin (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Walcott (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Davies (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Petrov (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Carew (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Bowyer (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , Carsley (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , McFadden (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , Robinson (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , Pedersen (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , McCarthy (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , Davis (Bolton Wanderers) (Man of the Match) , Davies (Bolton Wanderers) (Man of the Match) , Jensen (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Alexander (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Blake (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Cech (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Essien (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Drogba (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Howard (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Baines (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Saha (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Dempsey (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Murphy (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Johnson (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Mouyokolo (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Geovanni (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Kilbane (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Johnson (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Carragher (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Kuyt (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Given (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Toure (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Robinho (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Evra (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Giggs (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Owen (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Belhadj (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Kaboul (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Brown (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Shawcross (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Lawrence (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Beattie (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Bardsley (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Malbranque (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Jones (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Upson (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Parker (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Cole (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Bramble (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , N'Zogbia (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , Gómez (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , Hennessey (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match) , Ebans-Blake (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match) , Doyle (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match)

Limited Edition

Premier League Trophy (Preview) (Limited Edition) , Robin Van Persie (Arsenal) (Limited Edition) , Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) (Limited Edition) , John Carew (Aston Villa) (Limited Edition) , Frank Lampard (Chelsea) (Limited Edition) , Shay Given (Manchester City) (Limited Edition) , Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) (Limited Edition)

Doubles

Arsenal
Cesc Fabregas (i-Card) (1)
Bolton Wanderers
Gary Cahill (i-Card) (1)
Fulham
Mark Schwarzer (i-Card) (2)
Liverpool
Steven Gerrard (i-Card) (1)
Portsmouth
Tommy Smith (i-Card) (1), Papa Bouba Diop (i-Card) (2)
Sunderland
Kenwyne Jones (i-Card) (1)
Wigan Athletic
Chris Kirkland (i-Card) (1)